Geordie Newbie

Hi everyone, :D

Im hopefully soon to be joining the 'Z' club but first Im going to be looking for some help off you guys on here.

Im from up in sunny Newcastle where there doesnt seem to be many Z's about?!?

Ive seen a few imported examples and they are very nice but Im not sure how much I should pay for one, or about what I should look for? Have many people on here bought imports?

I've a budget of £15k - what will that get me??

Thanks in advance

Ross

Welcome, almost, to the world of the Z :yahoo:

15k should get you a decent Z either import or a early uk car ( could be wrong of course :wacko:)

am sure someone else will pop along shortly with proper answers :blush:

Hi everyone, :D

Im hopefully soon to be joining the 'Z' club but first Im going to be looking for some help off you guys on here.

Im from up in sunny Newcastle where there doesnt seem to be many Z's about?!?

Ive seen a few imported examples and they are very nice but Im not sure how much I should pay for one, or about what I should look for? Have many people on here bought imports?

I've a budget of £15k - what will that get me??

Thanks in advance

Ross

Hi Ross

We are in Sunderland and have a UK and an import 350.

Have you had a look at JCImports site, we have a few customers who have bought from there and are very happy.

Feel free to give me ashout if you want any info or want to have look over an import to see what you get.

JC are based at Leeming just off the A1

http://www.jcimports.co.uk/

Thanks for making me feel so welcome everyone!

Yes I intend to do a lot of resarch on any imports before I commit to spending any money.

I'll look around on here to see what other people have experienced when buying an import.

I've seen JC Imports on Top Marques etc and they seem to get a fair amount of stock.

Bigphil - Yes that would be great - only really seen uk cars but at 18k or so they are a bit out of budget!!

Thanks again

Hi Ross,

I live up in Morpeth. I was looking at JC Imports myself when I had a budget of about 15K. However I seemed to completely ignore what my wallet was telling me and I am now picking up a UK spec for 19K next week. Its a thing of beauty......

All the best and happy hunting :teeth:

Ade

:welcome: mate, take your time in looking for the right Zed there are plenty around. If you rush into it you could end up with one like:

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/123383.htm

Let the force of the Z guide you young one :starwars:;)

If going for a Jap or private get RAC to check it out first, that way you get the maximum out of your Zed with less hassel. Last thing you want is your sweet memories of owning a Z is going back and forth to a garage :wacko:

Hello Ross , nice to have a new 350z owner "up north" with me and big Phill .

my car is also a import for over a year now and had no problems with it .

Ive had virous jap imported cars with no problems at all , i think its comes down to each persons choice.

i went the inport route as they are cheaper than uk models apart from a few minor things .

just go for the best spec/condtion for your buget .