done a few bits and First Engine Bling!!

jumping350

Sunny day so i thought i would rectify some of my mistakes :lol:

Firstly car got decatted early morning and :cloud9: its got a slight rasp at high revs but was expecting that have got a vid but dont know how to post up :shrug:

So im now running APS decats a HR y pipe and fujitsubo centre pipe and box for my 03 import bit of a mishmash but im quite happy with it nice tone and not overly noisy at low revs/cruising but put your foot down and :teeth: all day!

Next i ripped of my carbon vinyl self wrapped front lip (it was most shocking effort recorded to man i think) then i proceeded to plasti dip it then finish off with a RT splash! conclusion Plastidipping much easier then wrapping :lol: but i got it near on perfect so maybe better option for front bumper??

Finally i got these lights second hand im not 100% on them i like them but not to sure on the bulge..any comments let me know

im gonna get LEDs but deciding on these or standard in the mean time

and i washed it for the first time in 3 months and still filthy :doh:

I though of plasti dipping my front lip as well as my wrapping is starting to peel. I was going to re-wrap it today only to find the sheet of vinyl to be not big enough :angry:

I dont think plasti dip would stand up to the constant battering/stone chips being so low down :shrug:

Let us know how it stands up as I might give it a go :thumbs:

Good to hear you have finally had a wash after 3 months :lol:

yes its been sweaty :lol:

Cars been in and out of garage that time so just gets filthy again quick..next up is vinyl roof (or plastidip :lol: ) new bonnet and new undented passenger door waiting to go on! then full clean wax and clay pigeon stuff i hear everyone go on about.

Wrapping is ok if your good at it i just couldnt cope with the curves!! i thought the same thing so i put 8 coats on that should rebound some of those stones

I dont mind the lights kind look like headlights but they arent that bad. Do YOU like them? Baaaaa.

:lol: you wanna buy them?? i think they would be ok if they didnt bulge out or maybe on a different colour car,on blade silver only certain mods seem to look good.

ive been inspired by others to buy some autosol and clean my zorst and strut bar ..ive had a cleaning week! hoovered it aswell B)

everyones got shiny strut bars and i wanted one soooo....I got my first engine bling item then unblinged it :lol: got it second hand cheap and it was covered in funny stuff :rant: that with many hours of polishing couldnt get it off or even shiny!!(Steve 350z thread may help solve that though!!)

Anyway was rather shocked when i unwrapped it and saw this stamped in the middle :teeth: