Plenum Polishing Service (With finished pics)

Wasso

If you'd like your plenum polished to a high mirror gloss finish pop your name on the list below.

Before and After

DSCF2782.jpg

IMG_6514.jpg

IMG_6515.jpg

IMG_6516.jpg

IMG_6517.jpg

IMG_6518.jpg

IMG_6519.jpg

IMG_6520.jpg

IMG_6521.jpg

IMG_6523.jpg

IMG_6522.jpg

IMG_6524.jpg

IMG_6525.jpg

The price will be £140 on a exchange basis, which is inclusive of postage and packaging. Once payment is received the plenum will be sent to you with instructions of how to swap out your plenum. The box containing the polished plenum can be re-used for posting your old plenum. The returning postal charge will be covered by you.

Now.... some may ask if I will be polishing anything else. I will be looking at doing the OEM strut bar, and potentially the Throtle Body. Please await seperate threads for these - work in progress.

Any questions ask away.

Name Listing

1) lukebrown (Complete - Payment Received - sent and received) thumbs.gif

2) lordgrover (Nearing Completion - PM sent)

3) JT350GT4

4) zebedee8

5) Steve 350z

6) ric

7) ddcboyle

8) ken

9) ds2000

10) mrt

11) Dannyg

If you're looking for a polished strut brace please click here - viewtopic.php?f=38&t=60698

Edited by Wasso

Thanks everyone, trust me this first one has taken a lot of time and money. Trial and error practise and dirt! Oh and the odd cut, like accidentally resting my elbow on my grinding wheel whilst it was doing 4,000 rpm :scare:

I've invested in some old man machinery such as a bench mounted machine polisher, polishing compounds, drill, dremel, and heaps of wet and dry. Now that I've mastered the process it's now a case to reduce down the time in which to produce the final product.

With regard to fitting, the Instructions will be super clear with pictures. I'll even enclose my torque wrench if you don't have one to do the job with.

Again thanks chaps for the comments :thumbs: