Hi from new owner in Oxfordshire!!

Just wanted to introduce myself to everyone here, I am now the proud owner of a 2004 350Z GT coupe in blue, and am already addicted!! I am presently doing the old look out the window and pinch myself just to make sure im not imagining whats sat outside on my drive! :yahoo:

I had been looking for months for the right car and when this one came up I new i was going to have to have it! Will post up some pics asap.

Couple things i think im going to have to get done in the near future - front discs and pads need changing soonish, the drive belts look a tad shiny/brown and i think may be on their last legs, and the stereo is a bit skippy (i havnt heard of one that isnt mind you!).

Anyway look forward to getting more familiar with people on here and to many miles of pleasure out of the Zed!

Thanks for the warm welcome and i must say i think the forum has every bit of info u could wish for - already found links to guides for all my issues!

Will be great going Japfest this year I guess you guys have a stand or is it under a different name?