House and cars have been smashed up yet again!!

SparksCW

Do you think it's the neighbour like ????

We have a good idea who it is and a lot of "evidence" points this way, whether it would hold up in court is another thing, but there's a lot of things that point to someone in particular. Just don't really know fully why.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The thing is, they waited for my dad etc to go out for the evening, like they did last time, so who else would know when he is going out other than the neighbour?

Probably for the long game, but:

Sneak some big f*ckers into the house, very early AM in the dark.

Dad goes out at the same time every evening, doesn't matter where. Outside the police station would be a good idea.

Scrotes break in. Big f*ckers call police, then your Dad, then they go outside and pin the scrotes to the ground LEGALLY (easy done).

Police rock up, all caught in the act with CCTV (which is why your big f*ckers need to be clever/careful), job's a carrot.

Of course, you needn't use big f*ckers (I'm going to start a protection company with that name!) at all, you could get anyone to call the police and just wait, but I'd want to make sure they got caught.

..........then they go outside and pin the scrotes to the ground LEGALLY (easy done) ............

reminds me of the time my eldest caught one of the two scroats trying to nick his R1 ... he floored him and then p!$$ed on him before he sent him on his way :lol: ... they didn't come back ... sadly the R1 was written off soon after

I can't see any positive outcome of the police getting involved or even catching the little pricks. What will they do? Slap them on the wrist? Put them on tag? Or even give them some community service?! Regardless the little pricks will fundamentally be the same even if the police get involved and catch them. Sometimes I wonder what they do along with politicians. I really feel for you mate, I wish I could offer you some advice to help put a stop to this but chances are taking the law in to your own hands will only end up having the complete opposite of the desired outcome.

The police are useless in this situation,

is there any sort of pattern to when they come ??? (other than when your dad gose out) if not it's pointless keeping big f@ckers in your garage waiting for them .

you need to do it like us northeners and if your not willing to do it your self find some local hard nut's to take them on a little journey and make them see that your not someone to be f@cked with , if not it won't stop they will just getting more cocky and push the boundarys further next time.

dogs, electric fence, paintball gun... that's horrible to have to endure something like that. do they hit the place about the same times? Get some sticky paint up on the wall, doesn't wash off! More lights lightning up and HD cameras and more of them.

Get some sticky paint up on the wall, doesn't wash off! More lights lightning up and HD cameras and more of them.

Acutally you might be onto something there. Get railings up on the wall but with anti vandal paint on. Make sure its not a flat surface otherwise they will just put a towel over it to get over, so would need to be proper railings.

Also what about smart water?

Just put together a perimeter alarm package linked in with a siren, pressure mats, IR beams, PIR's, and the lighting control and a/v system, and thats just to cover the driveway haha. It's gonna be like the house from Home Alone when I've finished :lol::lol: Michauly whats his face has got NOTHING on me :boxing::p

Sounds like you have one evil, twisted, jealous neighbour mate, hope it all gets successfully resolved soon though.

Do you think it's the neighbour like ????

We have a good idea who it is and a lot of "evidence" points this way, whether it would hold up in court is another thing, but there's a lot of things that point to someone in particular. Just don't really know fully why.

Just looked at the cctv. Really feel for you mate. As others have said, if they wait for your dad to go, then whats to stop you & a bunch of mates waiting at home watching the cctv and catch the scum in the act. I know id be sitting there in my rocking chair with shotgun on my lap.

All those saying get a dog... that wont always help, but might scare some people off. My aunts has (sorry, had) a f**king nasty german shepherd loose in her yard to protect her place. Some scumbags poisoned it last week, waited for it to keel over, then burgled her house.

With glass on walls and stuff, im pretty sure you are legally allowed to put barbed wire etc.. up and if someone hurts themself on it then its their own fault. Id check with local council on that, as some dont like you having high fences or walls near pavements as they can stop you from seeing pedestrians as you pull out of your drive in your car.

Another legal but brown trouser anti theft device is a shotgun mine. Its basically a trip wire which fires a plunger into a blank shotgun cartridge. Any burgler who trips it will promptly sh!t themselves as well as it alerting everyone in the area.

I would also advise relocating that camera with an overview of the front (presently looks to be sited at first floor level) to lower down where it may get a better angle and view of faces. Just dont mount it so low as to be blocked by the roof line of the higher vehicles you have. It may also require a wider angle lens.

It may be better to have two cameras covering the area rather than relying on one, as you will then not be spreading the resolution of the camera across as much area.

If you know the most likely times and circumstances in which these individuals will strike, then as others have said, try to manufacture such a circumstance and have some other people lay in wait for them. Even if it is with cameras/camcorders to identify beyond doubt who it is. When you then know who it is you can either go the long winded and perfectly legal route by taking your evidence to the police, or the shorter and much more illegal route along the lines of "law abiding citizen" or similar.

This is now illegal, health and safety reasons, as the law stands, if the thief gets cut by your glass on your wall, protecting your home, the thieves can sue the home owner....

Now there's justice for you.....stupid stupid country :bang::bang::bang:

If you suspect you know who it is :shrug: there is more than one way to skin a cat, as they say. :blush:

Also cement broken glass on to the top of your wall

Not true. You can do it if you want. You just need to have a sign stating that something is on the wall. Must be visible to anyone who may wish to try climbing over the wall and that is only for the emergency services sake.

I can't see any positive outcome of the police getting involved or even catching the little pricks. What will they do? Slap them on the wrist? Put them on tag? Or even give them some community service?! Regardless the little pricks will fundamentally be the same even if the police get involved and catch them. Sometimes I wonder what they do along with politicians.

The police don't pass down sentences. It's down to the courts what people actually get punished with.

Another legal but brown trouser anti theft device is a shotgun mine. Its basically a trip wire which fires a plunger into a blank shotgun cartridge. Any burgler who trips it will promptly sh!t themselves as well as it alerting everyone in the area.

We suggested this to the police and they said "we'll not have that conversation sir" :lol: we have however been sent an electronic anti-burglar sounder which apparantly will put a man on his knees... this will be rigged up to a trip wire and PIR sensor (obviously with over-riding off switch for when we go to get them :lol: )

I would also advise relocating that camera with an overview of the front (presently looks to be sited at first floor level) to lower down where it may get a better angle and view of faces. Just dont mount it so low as to be blocked by the roof line of the higher vehicles you have. It may also require a wider angle lens.

The camera is there for a reason, there was two other better mounted cameras but now we have another 6 better mounted cameras :lol: mostly on the garage covering all angles at face height.

Well, the good news is I've done some private detective work.

I believe I have found four people potentially involved, I have their names, addresses and a link between three of them. The third, the main culprit, has no physical link which I think he's been coached by his dad to ensure that there's no link as it seems a bit too fishy!! However we know all three are good friends, went to the same school and same year. And they all match descriptions of the three people spotted outside throughout that evening.

I have found the car that we believe was used in the getaway, I know the registration and the owner. They also have another car on their drive which I believe *may* be running fake plates.

The face, whilst blurry on the CCTV, is the main culprit we're convinced of it as it's the same baby face, all too coincedental!!!

Obviously none of this will stand up in court, but it's enough for us to be sure. All info has been passed onto the police, hopefully these four people being questioned might trip them up, as until now we only suspected the one person, the other two are less likely to be being coached by a pikey dad.

Around our garden, we had carpet grips on the reverse of the fencing and the back end of the top edge of the wall... to stop the "cats" getting in / out, I suppose if the person tries jumping over they get their fingers shredded by little spikes ha.. albeit very illegal!

Really feel sorry for your dad having this happen on a number of occasions!!! Best of luck trying to catch the bastards who did it

Is that them on the news?

They were on the BBC this morning, I saw it reported on South Today.

Hope they have some luck with catching them, but also hope they are ready for some backlash from the twerps that did it for being "dobbed in". :boxing: