Am i addicted to my car

theheff

i seem to be constantly drawn to driving my car, i vowed to be sensible when i bought it but the draw is too much sometimes. I'm sitting here now trying to resist the temptation to just go for a drive.

yesterday i was going to leave the car at work to save petrol and so i could then use it to get home after night shifts. yet i walked out of work, saw the sunshine and walked to my car and drove home, even though it was the middle of rush hour and i knew there would be traffic. just really wanted to sit in it, lol.

and the noise and power delivery still brings a smile to my face, I've owned it nearly 6 months now, even a cheeky little acceleration over about 20 metres when the traffic moves off. don't think ill ever get bored of it. it really does bring out the child in me sometimes.

anyone else suffer the same thing

I had the opposite this morning - walked out of house planning to use 350Z, saw it was wet and horrible, remembered Id have to jump start her, also remembered that I needed to go to the Post Office to pick up a letter so would have to go long way round to avoid speed bumps, and then leave car running outside due to flat battery, and Id have to take my golf trolley off the bag to fit it in the boot .........

......... so I walked out the front of my house, got in my GTI-6 and just drove to work :D

It will definitely be seeing a lot more road now the weather has improved though, for sure. :thumbs:

I still am after 2 and half years and 30,000 miles :blush:

All this week I have been driving to work with the window down as I put my pop charger back on the other weekend....

I got into work last night and someone was talking about 'some fool' who kept slowing down and speeding up in the Dartford Tunnel.... {cough}

Sounds like the on set of Zeditis to me, it's perfectly normal and there is no known cure. I went to the garage today, just for a quick peek you understand, well, hadn't seen the old girl for two days :lol::lol::thumbs:

You keep yours in the garage :scare: Mine is watching the telly.

Sounds like the on set of Zeditis to me, it's perfectly normal and there is no known cure. I went to the garage today, just for a quick peek you understand, well, hadn't seen the old girl for two days :lol::lol::thumbs:

:lol: Two days.... you must be poorly :blush:

Haven't driven mine to much over the last few weeks due to being ill and off work,cleaned it inside and out yesterday and today took it for its MOT and it passed again with flying colours so went for a long drive out in the sticks to celebrate.Using it all weekend,raining up here on Saturday but still going to Lincoln for the day in it and then it will be another clean and i'll be using it for work all next week. :yahoo:

I'M new to the owners club I understand the feeling of wanting to drive it, I'M glad I live 10 miles from work & the roads are quiet B roads :) I can't wait to go to work & then I can't wait until I finish work, as soon as I got the car I detailed & waxed it just to put my stamp on it, then you know it's yours :teeth: Totally standard when I got it 2 week ago, only thing I have done is a K&N panel filter & running octane boost when filling up with super unleaded, I'M just loving the 350z ownership I have a soft spot for the Nissans, years ago I went through 4 different Silvia Turbo's Blue, White, Black, Red. I had a 300zx Turbo & 2 200sx but this is by far the best of them all :yahoo: