Krug Champagne

Daryl

Iv been well informed that this is a very good champagne,but im struggling to find a shop that sells single bottles of it.

Been told Bollinger is good, but this stuff is better,and costs around the same. Has anyone come across any available to buy in shops at all? Hoping to get Blanc de blanc,but we shall see what happens

Sorry,should have been more specific, was hoping to find a shop i could physically walk into and buy a bottle,rather than online,as dont really trust an online company with a half decent bottle of bubbly. Or am i being precious?

Majestic do have 'bricks n mortar' stores. Is there not one near you?

What he says ^^

They are a genuine store based company, with an online side business.

I've bought off them many times in the past, and always had a simple transaction and rapid delivery. :thumbs:

Can't see the attraction of champers, it tastes horrible and gives you a big bad head :lol:

If you want something white, fizzy and drinkable, get some Prosecco and save a fortune. :drunk:

I'm with you on this.

Hence why it will be Prosecco and not Champers at my wedding! (That and I'm tight)

Dude a nice bottle of Krug should be up at in 2- 300 regions. But to answer your question... are you being a little precious..... well yes.. but your only precious because your buying fancy champagne :lol:;)

Get a nice bottle of Dp or veuve clicquot, that should hit the spot ;):thumbs:

Dude a nice bottle of Krug should be up at in 2- 300 regions. But to answer your question... are you being a little precious..... well yes.. but your only precious because your buying fancy champagne :lol:;)

Get a nice bottle of Dp or veuve clicquot, that should hit the spot ;):thumbs:

Iv tried the Verve Clicquot stuff before, and to be honest was not a fan. Iv never tried DP before, but was told the Krug was very good, so going on recommendation by a guy that i trust.

:lol: You won't get Krug for the same £ as Bolly!

Go for a mid-range Perrier Jouet - or if you want to splash out go for their Belle Epoque @ circa £100 depending on the year[/quote

So for £100 ish, what would people recommend?

:lol: You won't get Krug for the same £ as Bolly!

Go for a mid-range Perrier Jouet - or if you want to splash out go for their Belle Epoque @ circa £100 depending on the year[/quote

So for £100 ish, what would people recommend?

:shrug: Depends - what do you like? Citrus and apply or buttery? Strawberries or Peaches?

Personally, I don't think there is much difference in a bottle that cost £50 to one that cost £250...... other then "this was £250 so it must be good" Don't get caught in that trap :lol:

I have noticed that a bottle does not go that far either :drunk: ........ :lol: