uprev at rs tuning

abc123

hey guys recently recieved a reply from paul @ rs tuning

''Hi Aamir We could do the Uprev mapping for £345+VAT if there were 5 interested. Iwould only do a maximum of 4 cars in one day though, 3 to be safe. Mid Aprilis not an issue at the moment as we should be settled in the new unit bythen. Many Thanks Paul Murray''

if your interested at this price please let me know need at least 5 of us and we can comfirm date to suit us all?

1. abc123

I really want to have an uprev done and I'd probably be looking at tieing in a service at the same time but admiral won't allow any more modifications. I'm 6 months into a 12 month policy and don't want to cancel and be shafted by their cancellation charges.

If it can wait until September when my insurance renewal is due, count me in :dry:

sorry its at leeds, west yorkshire

think they would prefer mid to late april as they are moving into their new building

forum members have seen good gains here (all cars are dyno tuned), better mpg on way home, it will also remove the speed limiter for you jdm folks, not heard a single bad review yet.

aamir

I am looking to get a uprev, but Leeds is to far :thumbdown:

a. Where do you live? You can get it done at Abbey, RS, or Horsham. They are only 3 places in UK that offer it.

b. Mark just explained you don't actually have to travel to get it done. He can do it for you over the web!

''Hi Aamir We could do the Uprev mapping for £345+VAT if there were 5 interested. Iwould only do a maximum of 4 cars in one day though, 3 to be safe. Mid Aprilis not an issue at the moment as we should be settled in the new unit bythen. Many Thanks Paul Murray''

if your interested at this price please let me know need at least 5 of us and we can comfirm date to suit us all?

1. abc123

2. bobmac

April would suit fine as hopefully have all my bits from Jez at Horsham

• 3 weeks later...