Geneva 2012

AK350Z

I really need to drive one of those. Monkey Harris is getting a drive later on today, so hopefully by the end of play today or maybe tomorrow we should have an idea of what it drives like.

Lambo Aventador J is bonkers but now my most desired item ever, and the Bentley SUV is just too ugly for words.

Boxster is "only" £45k with all the decent options too I think, good value considering the 911 is now chasing the £100k market :wacko:

Available in three shades of brown too, it's definitely the new white! :lol:

Love the new Ferrari F12 (unsure about the back mind you), much better than the 599 in looks. BUT... stealer of the show.. the Lambo J... good god. Stunning, mad, without being tacky piece of nonesense. And its for sale! ...I'm gonna buy it.... i am... :lol:

Oh yeah... why do Mansory decide to wreck every car they touch? lol

Boxster is "only" £45k with all the decent options too I think, good value considering the 911 is now chasing the £100k market :wacko:

£45k is proper poverty spec.

The config link was posted up a few weeks ago and once you add half of the decent stuff it's easy to breach £60k.......

I love it though and I've hated everyother Boxster before it.

The config link was posted up a few weeks ago and once you add half of the decent stuff it's easy to breach £60k.......

Yeah, I was playing with it and was referring to the standard car, not the S. I did kind of a drivers spec 2.7 with PASM, sport chrono, LSD, and a couple of other "necessary" option like parking sensors, stereo etc, and it did come to £45K.

I would argue the standard car has enough power for most real world situations, and a tweaked S would make the 911 look rather overpriced.

Yeah, I was playing with it and was referring to the standard car, not the S. I did kind of a drivers spec 2.7 with PASM, sport chrono, LSD, and a couple of other "necessary" option like parking sensors, stereo etc, and it did come to £45K.

I would argue the standard car has enough power for most real world situations, and a tweaked S would make the 911 look rather overpriced.

My mindset wouldn't allow me to buy a standard car knowing there was a better car available. :blush:

But you bought a Gallardo, when you should've had the Murci :p;)

I know exactly what you mean though, I'm the same. I'm starting to look at things differently now though, my next car certainly won't be as quick as what I've got now!

But you bought a Gallardo, when you should've had the Murci :p;)

I know exactly what you mean though, I'm the same. I'm starting to look at things differently now though, my next car certainly won't be as quick as what I've got now!

Thats like saying you should have bought a CGT :p