Anyone vouch for this car as i am viewing to buy

Richsouth

I think he bought the rainow rims off hugh didn't he?

I think I saw this car at lakez (but not sure) and it looked sweet and didn't break down! :lol:

Didn't break down but I'm sure he rolled it 9 times on the drive out and it caught fire twice!

:lol::lol::lol:

Come on Hugh, enough of this silliness, just buy a another one, you know you want to :D:thumbs:

Yep ... really nice guy ... and the wheels were from my Zed

gratuitous piccy follows

IMG_0261.jpg?t=1309452467

+1 Hugh :lol:

Awesome lads! thanks alot for all your replies :) fingers crossed everything goes smoothly i should be collecting it on Monday! :) Saying im excited is an understatment!!! Have to endure a 5 hour train journey first though from Portsmouth to Sheffield! but then i have the 3-4 hour drive back home to look forward to :) :)

Awesome lads! thanks alot for all your replies :) fingers crossed everything goes smoothly i should be collecting it on Monday! :) Saying im excited is an understatment!!! Have to endure a 5 hour train journey first though from Portsmouth to Sheffield! but then i have the 3-4 hour drive back home to look forward to :) :)

Looks like a really nice car, Congrats :thumbs:

Pete

Only just seen this, great news, keep us posted and good luck with your search :):thumbs:

Come on Hugh, enough of this silliness, just buy a another one, you know you want to :D:thumbs:

Looking more and more likely ...... just sold the Aston so I'm presently in the Arosa shed :teeth:

Good stuff Rich, hope it goes well! Enjoy that drive back mate and give us a shout when you have it I will pop up and meet you again and this time you can take me for a spin :drive1

Good stuff Rich, hope it goes well! Enjoy that drive back mate and give us a shout when you have it I will pop up and meet you again and this time you can take me for a spin :drive1

YES!! awesome dude! il call you next week! Thanks to all you lads for the advice!