Washing | The | Beast

djtimo

a sponge....... you used a sponge !!!!!! :bangin:

you be gettin scratchitis :rant:

+1 on the sponge, although CLB are good guys so scoring has bumped up.

Great vid, but what is the air filter cone which is very small between your catch tanks and intake. Looks wee and didy, kinda funky :thumbs:

Great vid, but what is the air filter cone which is very small between your catch tanks and intake. Looks wee and didy, kinda funky :thumbs:

It's the Breather Filter for the catch tanks I think

I've haven't got one and I've got a Cusco catch tank also? :wacko:

It's the Breather Filter for the catch tanks I think

I've haven't got one and I've got a Cusco catch tank also? :wacko:

It may be because he is running a TT setup and while the catch cans so "catch" most of the oil out of the vapour, there is still oil returning to the intake manifold if the return pipe is connected back.

Which I heard is potentially bad for TT setups as it can cause detonation, hencve breather filters and no return to the intake pipe.

So the breather filter may well not be part of the Cusco Catch can at all.

Best let OP explain, cos I am only assuming a bunch of stuff that makes sense to me, lol

Thanks guys, I'm only on my phone so can't quote people but yes as bm has said, the little breather filter is part of my twin catch can system I made.

The intake is standard aps but wrapped in gold heat reflactant foil.

And yes I did use a sponge! Lol. The car needs a machine polish soon anyway so after that its lambs wool and two bucket method all the way!!!

"A vid about some guy cleanin' his car, interested but surely not gonna be too good...".... Well I was wrong!! Stuff your sponge, its not gonna kill it, its not concours... well maybe after seeing the vid it could be. Well matched, song, vid (love the slow sweeping shots!) Very nice indeed... You made something simple, look brilliant B):thumbs:

EDIT - Just checked your other vids, very nice! Some dodgy public driving with the Corvette mind you but nice lol :)

"A vid about some guy cleanin' his car, interested but surely not gonna be too good...".... Well I was wrong!! Stuff your sponge, its not gonna kill it, its not concours... well maybe after seeing the vid it could be. Well matched, song, vid (love the slow sweeping shots!) Very nice indeed... You made something simple, look brilliant B):thumbs:

EDIT - Just checked your other vids, very nice! Some fun driving with the Corvette mind you but nice lol :)

Thanks man! Edited your post for you :p