Spotted on Pistonheads...

Rubber

Can someone explain to me how you end up with a car like this???

http://www.pistonheads.co.uk/sales/3660979.htm

The body work, while not to my taste :yuck: looks like it has been blended very well and the colour match looks good and the car is nicely polished up. If you are focused on the looks of the car then why would you not clean up the headlights which look all hazy - probably a 1 hour job at the cost of a bottle of polish???

However, what really boggles me is that they didn't even dust the dandruff off the drivers seat before taking pictures for the sale thread :scare:

Chris

I have to be honest...I do like a set of over the top rims...but as long as they suit the car!

I'm hoping to get a set of 20's when my tyres need replacing...and I imagine there'll be a lot of ppl on the forum that will be slating them when I get them....but they'll at least suit the car!

The rims on this Zed just look wrong!

Can someone explain to me how you end up with a car like this???

http://www.pistonheads.co.uk/sales/3660979.htm

However, what really boggles me is that they didn't even dust the dandruff off the drivers seat before taking pictures for the sale thread :scare:

Chris

That's Snow on the seats :bangin:

:lol:

Wow, the effort thats gone into making those arches look right is only matched by the lack of effort choosing the wheels :D

Thats not too bad at all though - replace the wheels with something decent that actually fills the arches, lower it another 25mm and it would be quite a nice looking car I think :)