Grids on modded Z

evilscorp

Thanks, not everyone's cup of tea, but I'm not everyone so its just the way I like it nearly style wise (quite like the stillen side louvres) also need some coilovers to get the car a wee bit lower. Not sure if I want a different spoiler, if I was to get one it would be like Neilp's big feckin thing he's ordering. :lol:

Gary the new rims look amazing, very aggressive. I think you'll only experience a problem if you stumble across a right ar**hole of an MOT tester...should be fine!

One quick question....is your front number plate a vinyl or just a smaller sized acrylic version?

Gary the new rims look amazing, very aggressive. I think you'll only experience a problem if you stumble across a right ar**hole of an MOT tester...should be fine!

One quick question....is your front number plate a vinyl or just a smaller sized acrylic version?

Cheers Bacon, its just a smaller acrylic number plate with a lot of double sided tape :D

Cheers Bacon, its just a smaller acrylic number plate with a lot of double sided tape :D

Was considering going down the vinyl line myself but after seeing yours I'm undecided again....have you ever had any issues with the smaller than standard size of the plate with the law?

Was considering going down the vinyl line myself but after seeing yours I'm undecided again....have you ever had any issues with the smaller than standard size of the plate with the law?

Nope, as long as the letters are of a certain size (readable), you put the place of manufacture of the plate (e.g. plates for you, G55 7KK) and you stick to the general rules as shown on most plate sites you will be fine.

Unless you drive like a loon :drive1 where they might try use anything against you. :disguise: