"street legal race car 350z"

ninjaz

Sorry if this is a repost, had a search and couldnt find anything.

2004 "900bhp POTENTIAL, never been tracked" 350Z all for a very reasonable sum of £28,000! :yahoo:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2004-LHD-Nissan-350Z-3-5-V6-Twin-Turbo-Premium-Pack-/280806535408?pt=Automobiles_UK&hash=item41615fb0f0#ht_2708wt_937

Sorry this was posted via iPhone and I'm not sure why it won't copy the link properly. Just copy and paste the link it should work that way.

isn't that Val's old car?

No.

Its LHD ;)

And the wrong colour

Makes me laugh - "no track day abuse" - no but I bet it got more abuse on the roads constantly accelerating and braking when cold than it would on a track :lol:

GLWS :surrender:

:lol::lol::lol:BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA TWENTY EIGHT THOUSAND POUNDS HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :lol::lol::lol:

I'd give 'em £10K tops. Surely there's better EBCs out there now than the Profec E-01 too, I was using one of those almost ten years ago on my old mk3 MR2!

There was a 350z on pistonhead with a APS kit for 12k last year, I was tempted to get it myself but no one would insure me. Also not being funny, if you ran that car to its '900' bhp potential how the hell would you be able to get that power down?

There was a 350z on pistonhead with a APS kit for 12k last year, I was tempted to get it myself but no one would insure me. Also not being funny, if you ran that car to its '900' bhp potential how the hell would you be able to get that power down?

Well you'd only have to worry about it for about 2.5 miles, at which point you'd be impaled by bits of flying crank-case

DB

Not through that gearbox. Or the clutch, driveshafts ....... :dance: