H-Dev 350Z build

Jez @ H-Dev

Well, not done much to the car recently apart from fix an oil leak from the rear crank seal and fitted manifolds + engine mounts. All ready for Spa in October.

Just ordered a twin turbo kit though - We'll get the engine built up over winter ready for next year. :D

• Like 2

Well, not done much to the car recently apart from fix an oil leak from the rear crank seal and fitted manifolds + engine mounts. All ready for Spa in October.

Just ordered a twin turbo kit though - We'll get the engine built up over winter ready for next year. :D

Will be really interested to see the twin turbo being done. :thumbs:

• Like 1

Yeah, should be good. Going to strip down a spare engine I've got, get the machining done and rebuild it. By the time that's done I'll hopefully have the turbo kit and be able to get it all installed. Already got most of the other parts, so with a little luck it'll be fine.

• 3 months later...

Its not changed a great deal. I've been using it on the odd trackday and took it to Spa a few months ago.

I'm going to be fitting some remote reservoir suspension, 355mm brakes and a twin turbo engine in the next couple of months. Got the suspension already, brakes should be here early Feb, engine machining work is nearly done and the twin turbo kit is on order. Just got to find some time to bolt it all together :)

There's some pics here: https://www.facebook...58090830&type=3

1385343_10151915168555831_388365378_n.jpg

Edited by Jez
  • Like 1

• 2 years later...

Nice one Jez! Can you share the build details/pics here for those of us here not on facebook������

You can still see the pics and spec without being a FB member :)

reckon itll be running at japfest?

Yeah, should be

Oh details on the closed deck block!!

We CNC machined the block and then reversed the design and machined a plate to fit in the block - not tried this before, hopefully it strengthen it up a bit.

Edited by Jez @ H-Dev
  • Like 1

• 2 months later...