Its snowing!!!

Chris`I

Not Again!! Guess my laptops fan will get another work out this Christmas. :(

Seriuosly a couple of white dots floating across the screen cause's that? :lol::wacko: Is your graphics card steam powered? What with todays pixel pumping monsters. My graphics card does not even break sweat running F1 2011 with the settings maxed out!

Not Again!! Guess my laptops fan will get another work out this Christmas. :(

Seriuosly a couple of white dots floating across the screen cause's that? :lol::wacko: Is your graphics card steam powered? What with todays pixel pumping monsters. My graphics card does not even break sweat running F1 2011 with the settings maxed out!

Makes the fan on my laptop spin up which is really annoying. So I left it turned off on the 370z theme for those that dont want it :teeth:

Hmm... Happy Christmas all and happy new year for tomorrow, however: This snow: It makes the scrollbars go crazy and makes a horiz scrollbar appear intermittantly. Very annoying to be honest :p

This is in FF, yet to test with IE or Chrome mind you.

So when does the snow die. I hope we aren't stuck with it till Spring? :p

Hmm... Happy Christmas all and happy new year for tomorrow, however: This snow: It makes the scrollbars go crazy and makes a horiz scrollbar appear intermittantly. Very annoying to be honest :p

This is in FF, yet to test with IE or Chrome mind you.

So when does the snow die. I hope we aren't stuck with it till Spring? :p

Use user control panel to change the theme to '370z' then the snow goes.