This is hilarious [sound NSFW]

Neilp

I used to play COD a fair bit and you'd get these sort of stupid comments (especially as I used to camp, then move a bit and camp again :lol: ).

It started to really annoy me because I thought that I could play the game how I wanted ??

and

considering I was camping - they knew where I was !!!

in the end I just started laughing at them and throwing abuse back to goad them even more :blackeye::surrender:

That is funny good work fella! Its about 3:30min I really started bellowing!

I used to play a few online shooty games, and its amazing how people just go off the wall. I did this camping thing once, and nailed the same guy six times in a row. He just kept rushing my position. Then the abusive messages started saying how crap I was and the like. So just forwarded them all to Sony...and that was that really. :lol:

That is funny good work fella! Its about 3:30min I really started bellowing!

I used to play a few online shooty games, and its amazing how people just go off the wall. I did this camping thing once, and nailed the same guy six times in a row. He just kept rushing my position. Then the abusive messages started saying how crap I was and the like. So just forwarded them all to Sony...and that was that really. :lol:

and Sony's response ??? :surrender:

Im on the scousers side with this (first time for everything i spose).

The video poster is an arrogant tw@t to stop a game several times to check his Skype messages... nothing worse when you're the oponent in that situation. :thumbdown:

he only stopped once for 30 secs :lol: before the boy went to town on him. Come on, seriously, does fantasy world really have this effect on people. I get it on cod because i camp alot, but thats my playing style. I just laugh at people when they do it.

The video poster is an arrogant tw@t to stop a game several times to check his Skype messages... nothing worse when you're the oponent in that situation. :thumbdown:

he only stopped once for 30 secs :lol: before the boy went to town on him. Come on, seriously, does fantasy world really have this effect on people. I get it on cod because i camp alot, but thats my playing style. I just laugh at people when they do it.

I know what you're saying, it's only 30secs etc, but without trying to sound like a total knobhead - my free time is the most valuable thing in the world to me as i dont get much of it, so when someone on xbox live wastes it he's literally stealing from me... :lol::lol::blush: I hate it.

posh brudder.
:lol:

I know what you're saying, it's only 30secs etc, but without trying to sound like a total knobhead - my free time is the most valuable thing in the world to me as i dont get much of it, so when someone on xbox live wastes it he's literally stealing from me... :lol::lol::blush: I hate it.

posh brudder.
:lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: you cant pause a game on the ps3 online lol