Nismo Fenders

leodspider

Never knew you needed these ??

I heard it was better to have facelift wheel arch liners to get a better fit but never been told you need these too... besides you would only want to get a front set as the rear bumper is hideous.

Be interested to know myself how crucial these are as no one as far as im aware has the 380rs kit in the UK

Never knew you needed these ??

I heard it was better to have facelift wheel arch liners to get a better fit but never been told you need these too... besides you would only want to get a front set as the rear bumper is hideous.

Be interested to know myself how crucial these are as no one as far as im aware has the 380rs kit in the UK

There was one for sale on my350z and was VERY close to getting it, although it does stick out a bit!

I think the 380rs and 380rs-c was only sold in japan, im defo getting the v3 front sometime next year, and i know these are a most for proper fitment, but i just thought $799 for a piece of plastic was abit ...sad lol.

Wasso - yeah i seen it, contacted the guy. Hes checking out shipping for me atm.

Whe i saw them i thought they were a sort of template that you would stick on then pack it out with filler or something so it was smooth. didnt realize they just stick out like that. reminds me a bit of those joke cardboard bodykits that people make or a wheel arch / set of stairs, but each to their own i guess

Like this http://www.z1auto.com/prodmore.asp?mode ... rodid=3380 only made by nismo. I know they re needed to install the nismo v3 front bumper properly.

Those are not NISMO, they are ASM, and have nothing at all to do with the V3 bumper fitment - they were just a styling add on, even on the JDM Spec NISMO and 380RS. These are fiberglass (FRP), the genuine ones are/were metal, and wouldn't surprise me if they were priced the same if not more. As far as pricing, yes they are expensive. Why? Everything from ASM is relatively expensive - 1. because they are all made in Japan, not outsourced to cheaper markets. 2. Quality is literally at OEM levels - not something common in the aftermarket. 3. ASM only makes limited runs of products, so batches are small, and as such, pricing is high. They are a boutique-type manufacturer.

The 380RSC is a full on race car, around $400k was selling price, not a road going car

can't get the genuine ones from NISMO to the best of my knowledge unless you have proof you own a JDM Spec NISMO/380RS. That's why ASM has theirs released (they are a high end parts manufacturer in Japan, most famous for their limited line of Recaro seats and many exotic parts for the S2000)

But for the better news, we have some new ones being released very very shortly - stay tuned to our blog in the next couple of days for full specs and details