age......

stuey

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:surrender: OK guys, time for you all to feel better - at 58 and pushing 59 I'm just onto my second Z (this one's new, dressed in Ebisu with Alezan) and I'm luving every minute - misses says I'm having my mid-life crises (again!) but hey, you only live once and I'm making the most of it!

:surrender: OK guys, time for you all to feel better - at 58 and pushing 59 I'm just onto my second Z (this one's new, dressed in Ebisu with Alezan) and I'm luving every minute - misses says I'm having my mid-life crises (again!) but hey, you only live once and I'm making the most of it!

beats me :thumbs:

beats me :thumbs:

Beats me too :D

I ain't telling but it beats anything here so far :rant:

bet it dont :blush:

I'll tell if you do :p

you have PM Trev :teeth:

So do you :)

you win :thumbs::yahoo:

I do but it's not something I want to celebrate :cry: At least it's not as bad as Blazed :scare:

Everyone else has announced their age so its about time you 2 followed suit :p:p:teeth:

I ain't telling but it beats anything here so far :rant:

bet it dont :blush:

I'll tell if you do :p

you have PM Trev :teeth:

So do you :)

you win :thumbs::yahoo:

I do but it's not something I want to celebrate :cry: At least it's not as bad as Blazed :scare:

Everyone else has announced their age so its about time you 2 followed suit :p:p:teeth:

down to deduction :p