age......

stuey

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Of course! :D

How's the search going by te way? Any updates?

I got the money sorted - I decided to borrow the whole lot with a 3 month deferred period up front so I can still keep my civic for a while before I have to start paying for it. I have an importer starting the search on Monday (so don't anyone else tell me not to do it - cos it's done and you'll only make me worried!) I'm now thinking of buying a very cheap little diesel banger so I can not have the sale of the civic hanging over me, that way I can put it up as soon as I like and have 3 months to find a buyer. Just not sure if I can get something for about £500 that will stand a 50 mile round trip daily for the next 3 months. Very exciting time for me but I'm not sleeping much - I'm always the same with cars - I'll be worse when it comes!

I got deferred payment. It suited me as I could then sell off the lexus. I got £2k more than I was offered trade in! It was well worth it for me!

I have a diesel dog myself. I will have to post pics one day for a laugh! It's actually really handy having a run around as I don't like taking the Zed to the shops and stuff as I'm terrified of people bashing it!