My New Purchase

Jay

Bronzee... what are you talking about?...... you were the one who loaned me that white coat ;) Here was me thinking it was going to be something kinky :lol::lol: But really you just wanted me in the nut house with you :p

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bronzee... what are you talking about?...... you were the one who loaned me that white coat ;) Here was me thinking it was going to be something kinky :lol::lol: But really you just wanted me in the nut house with you :p

Lol, quite sane, I live in a country where I can drive the Z 12 months a year. :drive1

So how long to do we give Jay, before the storm white morphs into orange?????? :p:lol:

i really think some of the modded 370s are not nice at all. I love the red one which was posted up ages ago with the amuse kit. I reckon a white amuse kitted 370 would be beautiful

http://www.the370z.com/members/jb-370z-albums-my-amuse-kit-picture23893-amuse-drift-event.jpg

This is also nice....

http://www.canibeat.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/5245965226_0191a51f43_b.jpg

I am really going to try hard not to mod this zed, with the exception of wheels, exhaust, and intake :)

I do love the white zele and amuse...... but I got sick of not being able to take my 350z anywhere lol... so the last thing I want to do is spend all that money getting the 370z and not being able to use it :lol:

I am really going to try hard not to mod this zed, with the exception of wheels, exhaust, and intake :)

I do love the white zele and amuse...... but I got sick of not being able to take my 350z anywhere lol... so the last thing I want to do is spend all that money getting the 370z and not being able to use it :lol:

I know the feeling Jay, its great to just get out and drive again and not have to worry about catching it everywhere. And my 350z wasnt even low lol.

Well thats her home, and what a cracking car I have got wohoo :yahoo: I will get some better pics up soon :) I am off to St. Andrews for a wee weekend away so will hopefully get used to the new zed on the drive up there :drive1