Sports cars tempting me back......

stanski

Ha funny you should mention Integra - I do like them also especially that later model but FWD ?? FWD how camp is that (he says driving a Chocolate coloured Cube) :blush:

Lol, it's ok Stan, the Teg is one FWD car we're allowed to like - EVO says so! :lol:

While we are on about imports and RWD, how about:

S15?

2439737-3.jpg

Ha funny you should mention Integra - I do like them also especially that later model but FWD ?? FWD how camp is that (he says driving a Chocolate coloured Cube) :blush:

Lol, it's ok Stan, the Teg is one FWD car we're allowed to like - EVO says so! :lol:

S15?

2439737-3.jpg

S15 is a good shout. Woulda had one myself if I wasn't on a tight budget

I went for a skyline r33 gtst stan- only 3.5k, rear seats, lots of power, rwd. Very different to a zed in that all the torque is in higher revs once the turbo wakes up. But once it gets going it gets going alrite! :lol:

S15?

2439737-3.jpg

I'd be more interested in that yellow beauty behind it...

But.... no airbag switch off for baby seat and I dont want to mess with it for obvious safety reasons (that old thread still doing the rounds I see?)

Looked into this recently as Caroline wants to ferry her granddaughter around in her Zed. Looking at the rules, once a child reaches 9kg's at approx 9 months then they can go in a forward facing group 1 child seat. Group 1 seats are suitable for 9kg - 18kg children and the only guidance that I can find is that the front seat should be moved back as far as possible, no need to turn off the airbag. Once children reach 13kg's they are required by law to go into a forward facing seat. From what I can see the age laws are just a rough guide, its the weight and height which is important here.

Pete