Newbie need info lol

Hiya all thanks for looking on topic really appreciate it , well ive looked at other cars to get but have decided the 350z is the one for me and savin up as I write this , I usualy do my homework on the car but the 350z I cant find anythink , is there anythink I need to know or look out for when go out to buy one and check anythink will be a great help thx chris .

:welcome: Chris.

I think a lot of things..... ;)

Ok, There are a few things to look out for which can be found in the FAQs and tech sections of the forum. Have a search and all should be revealed. When you thinking of buying? What spec do you fancy? Any colour in particular in mind?

Welcome Chris :wave:

You should do what I did, put a post up in the local meets section and see if there is anyone in your area willing to meet up and show off their Zed and share their knowledge. Evan (waltzinblack) was kind enough to show me round his zed and take me for a spin. He also gave me some info that despite hours of trolling on the forum I didn't know, so was a very valuable exprience :#1:

Now just have to find a Zed right for moi and join this rabble on a proper fulltime basis ;)

:welcome: Chris.

I think a lot of things..... ;)

Ok, There are a few things to look out for which can be found in the FAQs and tech sections of the forum. Have a search and all should be revealed. When you thinking of buying? What spec do you fancy? Any colour in particular in mind?

Hey sorry havent been on thanks everyone for the info and didnt expect so many replys , well im looking for one to get def by next year , just the standard so far as insurance would be £1600 on my own do like the gt spec tho :p , prob silver , black maybe blue

Welcome Chris :wave:

You should do what I did, put a post up in the local meets section and see if there is anyone in your area willing to meet up and show off their Zed and share their knowledge. Evan (waltzinblack) was kind enough to show me round his zed and take me for a spin. He also gave me some info that despite hours of trolling on the forum I didn't know, so was a very valuable exprience :#1:

Now just have to find a Zed right for moi and join this rabble on a proper fulltime basis ;)

Haha thanks and yer sounds good will do that , what style.you looking for then mate

:welcome:

1) Download Google Chrome as your browser - it has built in spell checking.

2) Loads of info available by using the search box on the top right :thumbs:

Enjoy.

Haha cheers for that will try that prob still got pre hostoric inthernet lol , and would love to work with you haha I wish lol done mechanics , bit of body work sprelaying , and 3yrs of welding and fabrication all I want to do is work on cars but nothink around

Hey guys and girls , thanks for helping and giving info really appreciate it , ive been on few forums before and different cars but no one bothered so changed my mind , its nice to go for a car I appreciate and people to appreciate it with too so many thanks , chris