Hi from West London (Heathrow) + Pictures

Hi all

I have already posted on the 370z section :yahoo: loving the car to bits, even though I only had it from friday (11/11/11) :blush: and hopfully get some good pictures soon...

And this is where Im going to ask you if any one have any good locations around heathrow area for some good pics, I have a DLSR :thumbs: just need the right backdrop B) happy to take some pictures of your cars aswell :D need some more practice in taking some shots as I normally do Wakeboard pictures (See Sig)

Hi all

I have already posted on the 370z section :yahoo: loving the car to bits, even though I only had it from friday (11/11/11) :blush: and hopfully get some good pictures soon...

And this is where Im going to ask you if any one have any good locations around heathrow area for some good pics, I have a DLSR :thumbs: just need the right backdrop B) happy to take some pictures of your cars aswell :D need some more practice in taking some shots as I normally do Wakeboard pictures (See Sig)

I know a great place in Hayes for a shoot:

IMG_2518.jpg

If interested we could do a little mini shoot with the two cars. I've got my own dslr as well.

Can you make weekday lunches? I live in Harrow but work here. Could pop out for a mid afternoon photo sesh.

Drop me a pm.