The countdown ends....

spursmaddave

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you planning on selling the car now she has reached the 100k mile mark?

Nope, just had a P1 with not too many issues so she is good for a fair while yet I reckon :thumbs:

As for looking after her, she has never been garaged, is used day in day out all year round in all weathers, not sure that is what most would class as looking after a Zed but I have loved every minute of every mile!

Are you planning on selling the car now she has reached the 100k mile mark?

Nope, just had a P1 with not too many issues so she is good for a fair while yet I reckon :thumbs:

As for looking after her, she has never been garaged, is used day in day out all year round in all weathers, not sure that is what most would class as looking after a Zed but I have loved every minute of every mile!

Out of interest, have you had the car from new?

Good man :thumbs: I like to see the car used on a daily basis. It's a great all rounder and good on fuel considering. I'm on 90 odd k. Got the car with 66k. The whole point of a Japanese sports car is a practical reliable mile muncher. Let's hope it gives you another 100k problem free :thumbs:

Nice going, shes looks good for all those miles.

Wonder how the bodywork will hold together over the next 100k with that new sound system of yours lol

I had a good look underneath at Abbey and the guys said it was one of the cleanest they have had seen especially considering the mileage!

The sound system is lush Will just need to get a bit of soundproofing sorted

• 6 months later...