Japfest, Castle Combe May 12th 2012.

martinmac

Dont forget guys, when we book tickets through the forum we get a stand pass with the tickets, if you all buy your own tickets we dont get the stand passes.

I will start to get a names and numbers thread going soon. The track time we will be offering is also dedicated Zed sessions which tends to make things a little less fraught. ;)

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What is the track time rules regarding insurance? And how much should I expect 2 pay/ where from? Being only 21 think this may b an issue 4 me. :thumbdown:

99.9% of insurers won't cover you if you crash your car on a track or toll road (like the Nürburgring). I'm not sure, but I would expect part of the cost for track time will probably cover some sort of legal cover if you injure someone else etc.

Hi all,

This will be my first time at japfest, I have recently bought a pearlescent white 350Z and am hoping there will be a little room on the stand for it in May!

How would I secure a place on the stand this year at japfest?

We usually pay our money to someone on here and they bulk buy our tickets which we collect on the day when we meet up somewhere. As we're a club we also get stand passes. When the orders for tickets starts, someone will give all the details then :thumbs:.

Thanks Peter10,

Shall I keep an eye on this 'discussion' for when the tickets are being bought?

One more thing, I am curious as to where all the parts are from that you guys use to modify your cars, can anyone point me in the right direction, is there a forum discussion for it?

Many thanks

Aaron