Japfest, Castle Combe May 12th 2012.

martinmac

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im in if shes on the road :blush:

That will be tracktime I presume.

I will put a more formal post up nearer the time with costs etc, this is just a "well you were told" thread. ;)

I'll give you 2 guesses you'll only need one :thumbs:

No worries will keep an eye out :)

• 2 weeks later...

Martin I won't find out until April next year as I will be going onto a new shift pattern. When it comes around to it, I'll be more than happy to buy a ticket & organise a stand pass for me and if I can make it I'll be there if not, let someone know and they can have my ticket like we did for a few others last year.

I had a great time last year, but I'll be in a new job with 0% chance of getting time off, so I am relying on sheer luck it lands on my day off :angry:.

• 3 weeks later...
Dont worry, we can do cold too, this was the Donny show a few years ago. :scare:

donny2008058.jpg

donny2008006.jpg

I last saw you at that donny in the snow!! haha you let me sit in the roadster think youd just got it!? :D

count me in for this show with you lot, i cant wait!

• 2 weeks later...
Dont worry, we can do cold too, this was the Donny show a few years ago. :scare:

donny2008058.jpg

donny2008006.jpg

I remember that year well!! That was the year the oil pump on my car decided to die whilst we were there, and then it snowed lol! Interesting event to say the least

• 2 weeks later...

Still have no idea if I can make it. I will be relying upon having the day as a rest day from work and praying that day isn't cancelled at short notice. It was great fun last year. Either way I'm in for a ticket & stand pass, even if I give it away when I find out if I can/can't make it. It's a bummer as I know I would have been free that weekend now, but my training course has been messed around with so I will be finishing it two weeks early :dry:.