Japfest, Castle Combe May 12th 2012.

martinmac

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IMPORTANT NOTICE FOR TRACK TIME HOLDERS

Our track time is scheduled for 9:18 with a 8:10 briefing. General public dont get access to Japfest until 9:00 but stand pass holders can enter at 7:00. I reccomend you arrive early and go straight to noise testing, then return to the stand. You can walk over for your briefing (if you miss the 8:10 briefing there should be another one at 8:30), and then drive to the track time staging area at around 9:00.

• 2 weeks later...

Tickets should be with you today or tomorrow.

Just received mine - thanks Martin.

However - please can you confirm what the contents of the envelope should have been?

I've got

4x pages of track-time related info

1x pink Pit Lane pass for track session B4

1x colour car pass that states Gate A area TT (Track time). On the back of this it says 'This pass is not a ticket, entry with appropriate tickets only'.

I dont have a ticket... should i have had?

Cheers

Chris.

I sent the tickets first class and the track time separately and recorded. It got a little complicated as I havent been home for three weeks and was holidaying on the western isles with no phone or internet. :wacko:

Ahh, with you... i'll keep my eye out for a separate letter then... cheers!

However - please can you confirm what the contents of the envelope should have been?

I've got

1x colour car pass that states Gate A area TT (Track time). On the back of this it says 'This pass is not a ticket, entry with appropriate tickets only'.

Cheers

Chris.

Should be a ticket in there as well

Bit I find a bit strange is that my car pass says Gate A Area CR

Will try and get hold of madmarco for clarification on areas as it says we are in area B on the japfest website but that's not what the car pass says

Steve Burns

Posted: Fri May 04, 2012 7:09 pm

marzman wrote:

martinmac wrote:

I've got

Cheers

Chris.

Should be a ticket in there as well

Bit I find a bit strange is that my car pass says Gate A Area CR

Will try and get hold of madmarco for clarification on areas as it says we are in area B on the japfest website but that's not what the car pass says

I have the same on my ticket.

You can access B area through either Gate A or Gate B ;)

So does anyone know exactly where we supposed to be? My ticket says A CR and unless i'm told anything different by someone who knows then that's where I'll be, could be Billy No Mates though :wacko::lol:

So just for clarification, we're not to go to area CR as stated on the stand pass, but rather to area B?

You will have your gate letter (A, B or C) and then your section of the main area you are in for example I'm in the QR section of area F

So you will have Gate A and then the CR section of area B

Each area is split into sections for each club stand - hope that makes sense lol

There are plenty of stewards around to help and all the gates ate clearly marked