Has anyone got CoD yet?

marzman

...i got it from Tesco at midnight... £41 for the game and 2100 microsoft points which is a bargain!

I also got a litre of red bull and have been on it for 3 hours straight... very impressed so far, multiplayer is an improvement over MW2 imho....

I couldn't stand black ops, mw2 was good multiplayer, probably the most in control I've felt for a fps on console - if I wanted to quickly aim at someone I could get it right almost every time, black ops I seemed to move the stick the same amount each time but the amount the aim would move seemed to differ if you know what I mean.

Been impressed with BF3, got my platinum yesterday just in time for MW3... it's got a lot to live up to though and I may go back to BF3 afterwards, hopefully the COD people will still be on MW3 and BF3 will be more team orientated than the suicidal chaos it is at present. Loving the whole destroying buildings/cover thing - took a long time to get used the damn heli's though, first time I got in one I hit the ground after about 3 seconds. :blush:

Mind you, I like the MW series because Infinity Ward seems to get it right, the other CoDs were developed by TreyArch and seem to be a bit off.

Anyway, going to sleep now, getting way to tired.

Good thing I picked up some steaks while I was in Tesco, can't get that in a game store, lol

I think GAME were selling it with four hours double XP, so that may be the reason they are at that level already.

I have a mate on XBL who has maximum gamer score on the first 2. I'm watching to see how long it takes him.

Personaly, I'm all for BF games. PC for me too! :thumbs:

Loving the new Kill Confirmed mode...

Also ability to save replays from past games, and upload to facebook, how clever is that?!

...and kill streat rewards that can be carried through death so if you're crap like me you can still call in a stealth bomber (This sounds a bit crap, but there seem to be a lot less kill streaks called in than in MW2 which is a good thing).

Also ability to save replays from past games, and upload to facebook, how clever is that?!

Seriously? What kind of retard would actually sit there and watch crap like that on FB? :wacko:

I hate MP games so I'll pick this up in a couple of years to whizz through the SP bit over a weekend. Still haven't played Blops yet for the same reason. It's such a shame they concentrate so heavily on the MP bit as the CoD games used to be a day-one for me, but I was bitten so harshly over MW2 and the poor 3 hours of SP gameplay from it that I'd rather save the cash now.

MW1 still remains the absolute pinnacle of the series for me, it was perfect in every single way. :cloud9:

Seriously? What kind of retard would actually sit there and watch crap like that on FB? :wacko:

I hate MP games so I'll pick this up in a couple of years to whizz through the SP bit over a weekend. Still haven't played Blops yet for the same reason. It's such a shame they concentrate so heavily on the MP bit as the CoD games used to be a day-one for me, but I was bitten so harshly over MW2 and the poor 3 hours of SP gameplay from it that I'd rather save the cash now.

MW1 still remains the absolute pinnacle of the series for me, it was perfect in every single way. :cloud9:

One of the programmers where I work is always watching those replays on youtube... god knows why!

I agree, MW1 was incredible and I spent ages playing it non stop until I completed it. Even now if i want a quick blast I redo one of the various levels. Unfortunately I havent had the time to spend playing computer games since MW1 was released, so im well behind on the CoD stuff. Never really got into MP either, I prefer SP.

One of the programmers where I work is always watching those replays on youtube... god knows why!

I agree, MW1 was incredible and I spent ages playing it non stop until I completed it. Even now if i want a quick blast I redo one of the various levels. Unfortunately I havent had the time to spend playing computer games since MW1 was released, so im well behind on the CoD stuff. Never really got into MP either, I prefer SP.

The only one worth watching is the 360 no scope B)

The only one worth watching is the 360 no scope

you cant be serious :/ When i see a little triangle desperately spinning on the map trying to get a 360 no scope (so he can record it and pretend those 5 days he spent trying to fluke it never existed and every kill he does is like that) i purposefully go over and **** him off in every way possible. If the game has got that boring to you that the only thing left is spinning round to try and shoot people I think you need your eyes gouged out with a spork.

shhhhhhhh its ok... open wide, it's anti depressant time :snack:

new+research+into+the+risks+of+taking+antidepressants+could+have+an+impact+on+public+health+claims_3248_800291141_1_0_14628_300.jpg

nah not getting CoD this time as the last 2 games left a bitter taste in my mouth :dry:

your not sposed to eat them!

by that i mean the pc versions were the last thing on their minds :boxing:

hence why i went to bf3 as it was pc developed first then down graded to the 5-6 year old consoles :lol:

hope you all enjoy MW3 :thumbs:

^^ well said that man :clap:

but then again CoD:UO or CoD2 were very good back in the day :blush: no killstreaks/air strikes etc etc, just basic WW2 guns and loads of skill B)