Sad Day: Gone but not forgotten :(

Jak

As above, my car was driven off by its new owner today, was a bit of a lengthy process so it had been coming for a while but was still sad to see it drive off down the drive :byebye:

Had been a great car and loved owning it and turning it into how it looks today as well as attending meets with the club. Will be looking to replace it for something a little cheaper, ideally in the shape of a 200sx S14 / PS13 in the not too distant future I hope.

Anyway, good luck to the new owner (left the club sticker on the car, so you may well get a new member soon enough) and thank you to everybody who's helped me in the past - I'm sure i wont be completely gone anyway as it is a great forum :thumbs: Will keep a look out for the stand at shows too :thumbs:

Jak

SVNs088.jpg

I may sell mine soon, and I am not looking forward to it, I've been in Canada since May and I've missed it loads, all I've driven here is my sisters Mazda 3 (which isn't too bad as its 2.5L) and an awful Ford Focus, its not the same, and they're automatic! Anyway, nice car.

Thanks For the comments guys, It certainly will be missed!

Its pleasing to know that others liked the look of the car, I was certainly very proud of the way the car looked and knowing others liked it too makes it all worth while :teeth:

It definitely went through a bit of a transformation!

350zGT5-1.jpg

SVNs088.jpg

Even got a few pics taken at shows like the one MadMarkey posted & this more recently!

japfest_2011_pictures123.jpg

Over edited but still nice to know people liked it enough to bother!

Hopefully the new owner will enjoy it as much as i did :)

are they rota svns? how wide? 18x10j? as i found a set for £500 and might get em

also did you paint the lips black or an off black gunmetal?

sorry u sold it :( beautiful car hence all the questions lol

thx

Hi Ersen,

Yeah Rota SVN's in 18x10 spaced to fill arches nicely :)

And yes the lips are a gunmetal grey :thumbs: