Tis a sad day

P15UL T

Out going....... :byebye:

Incoming?.......... :worthless:

I'll give you a clue. It's turboed and has a cartoon dog with a similar name :lol: it is a beaut though Paul. A nice replacement between the zed and that GTR ;)

Burberry cap at the ready? :p

Yip the zed has a proud new owner who has a long drive ahead of him. He's wanting to post up himself later when he gets a chance - all I can say is he asked for the bodyshop to carry out a few alterations to it before he picked it up and it looks stunning !!!

Really sad to see it go as its gave me great times over the years and never gave me any problems

This forum has been great and I would like to thank everyone for there support , advice and friendship over the past 5 years. I'll be hanging around thanks :teeth:

So yes due to my current situation - getting divorced - the gtr is going to have to wait so I decided after many nights of trawling through tinterweb that the next car was going to be a 2008 Subaru impreza hatchback tuned by litchfields and running 340bhp. And as usual I had to get something a bit different :lol:

It will stay like this till the spring and then I'll probably take the stickers off

Not got Internet at the moment do I'll ask Cragus nicely to put up some pictures

Cheers

Paul

Never thought of you as a ned big man ;):lol:

Don't be hanging around saltcoats cruise now lol you'll be going this forum a bad name ya hooligan :lol:

Look forward to seeing the pics :thumbs:

Yip the zed has a proud new owner who has a long drive ahead of him. He's wanting to post up himself later when he gets a chance - all I can say is he asked for the bodyshop to carry out a few alterations to it before he picked it up and it looks stunning !!!

Really sad to see it go as its gave me great times over the years and never gave me any problems

This forum has been great and I would like to thank everyone for there support , advice and friendship over the past 5 years. I'll be hanging around thanks :teeth:

So yes due to my current situation - getting divorced - the gtr is going to have to wait so I decided after many nights of trawling through tinterweb that the next car was going to be a 2008 Subaru impreza hatchback tuned by litchfields and running 340bhp. And as usual I had to get something a bit different :lol:

It will stay like this till the spring and then I'll probably take the stickers off

Not got Internet at the moment do I'll ask Cragus nicely to put up some pictures

Cheers

Paul

Nice choice for an Ian Litchfield tuned model. I think Litchfield launched their own 400 horse version but it goes from factory line straight to Litchfield. Something I'd move to after Zed life.

Stickers are a bit OTT and the spoiler is a bit large but sure you play around to make it worthy of P15ULT.