Panorama - Dale Farm

spursmaddave

Anyone else see this last night, I know they have to show both sides but I couldn't wait till it got to the end when the eviction started :boxing:

Am I bad for enjoying seeing them crying and shouting 'its our home'.... erm no it's a piece of green belt that you parked your crappy caravan on and then wouldn't budge :boxing:

I am sure they will all get a rebate from the £1,000s they have paid in council tax over the years ;)

The bit I didn't understand, was if they call themselves 'travelers', why are they so bothered about moving on. If that's their lifestyle, and that's the way they want to live, fine, but not at the expense of the hard working taxpayer. :rant:

Just a lot of layabouts and hanger oners that make the genuine travellers look bad I guess...

Bits that made me particularly laugh -

Woman shouting about an ill woman that was laying on a matress on the ground, if she was that ill what is she doing on a matress on the floor ffs?

Another woman complaining while she struggled to fit her flat screen TV into the back of her very new looking car...

A girl screaming and crying at a caravan that was set on fire just by her 'house'..... by her NEIGHBOURS!!!!

The bit I didn't understand, was if they call themselves 'travelers', why are they so bothered about moving on. If that's their lifestyle, and that's the way they want to live, fine, but not at the expense of the hard working taxpayer. :rant:

Just a lot of layabouts and hanger oners that make the genuine travellers look bad I guess...

Woman shouting about an ill woman that was laying on a matress on the ground, if she was that ill what is she doing on a matress on the floor ffs?

Another woman complaining while she struggled to fit her flat screen TV into the back of her very new looking car...

A girl screaming and crying at a caravan that was set on fire just by her 'house'..... by her NEIGHBOURS!!!!

My personal fav was the woman standing in front of the blaze with a cross held up in the air.

Was she hoping the Police and bailiffs were vampires and ran away at the sight of the cross?

By the way dear, it was daylight, so deffo not vampires...

My personal fav was the woman standing in front of the blaze with a cross held up in the air.

Was she hoping the Police and bailiffs were vampires and ran away at the sight of the cross?

Funny thing is that woman isn't even a gypsie!

As someone who actually lives within a stones throw good ridance is what i say for years they have been committing crime and getting away with it as the police were to scared to go on to the site, they think they can do what they like they push in at front of ques in the town chase all the non-traveller kids out the local school drive around in stolen cars and are just tea leaves, the funny thing is they say they havent got anywhere to go well 99% of them have homes in ireland at least and some also have homes up north which they are renting out. i have met a few nice ones who dont seem this way but as the actions of the others still wouldn't trust them as far as a rat could throw them.

Funny thing is that woman isn't even a gypsie!

The term "Useful Idiots" springs to mind, just like the majority of the "Occupy Whatever" protests

Calm down dear, its just a commercial......

Now, about these pikies jim....... :blush:

They pay nothing towards the state, :lol: steal, :blush: etc etc... :surrender:

I did not see and and am not going to watch it.......

...... I want a nice peaceful, calm weekend, not watch something that will make my blood boil and fume :angry:

:lol::lol:

I thought it was very canny and good PR for the gypos in ensuring that none of their menfolk were filmed. They know full well that showing distressed women and kids paints them out to be victims far more than if they showed the blokes angrily waving their tarmac rakes about.

S.