Midnight Blue - mini detail

andyvvc

I had some spare time (3 hours!) on Sunday so decided to get stuck in for the first time since pre-Wales in May :blush:

Full rinse

Autoglym Car Shampoo

Meguiar's Clay bar

Meguiar's Deep Crystal polish

Meguiar's Gold Class wax

LOTS of terry towels from Asda :thumbs:

I even got a toothbrush into the more awkward parts of the calipers, front grill etc. I think the results are pretty good (and the pics are all without any bright direct sunlight - its been overcast since i did the work doh). Im going to sort the tyres out tonight when i get hold of some decent tyre-shine gel.

CIMG5916.jpg

CIMG5930.jpg

CIMG5915.jpg

CIMG5921.jpg

CIMG5932.jpg

Thanks for the comments all. It's thoroughly knackering doing all the polishing etc without a machine, but the results were great. Should mean it looks good the next few times i wash it too..... I've got some Megs Quick wax spray to use after the next 4-5 washes to try to keep the wax topped up.

Slimjim - it's the Greddy Spectrum Elite exhaust i got from Tarmac. A little pricey, but cheap compared to a 5zigen or a titanium backbox :lol: It sounds great under load too :teeth:

• 1 month later...
You guys realise he did this detail almost 2 months ago right?

Aye - its, erm, a bit dirty now :lol: Washed at the weekend, then drove to Stoke and back - 130 mile round trip - car looked like it had been driven on the Utah Salt Flats....utterly ditched! Even the exhaust was powder-white thanks to all the salt. Cue a 60 min clean, getting under the rear arches and the exhaust too to get as much salt off as i could.... British weather! :rant: