The Apple Thread

Ekona

Just thought I would share possibly one of the best accessories I have found for iPad/iPhone. It's a 500GB seagate wifi hard drive. Basically, it pumps out a wifi signal, you connect to it and you can watch movies, listen to music, view photos ect off it. So I now have a 532GB iPad! It's also battery powered and lasts for 5 hours :thumbs:

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just thought I would share possibly one of the best accessories I have found for iPad/iPhone. It's a 500GB seagate wifi hard drive. Basically, it pumps out a wifi signal, you connect to it and you can watch movies, listen to music, view photos ect off it. So I now have a 532GB iPad! It's also battery powered and lasts for 5 hours :thumbs:

Sounds like a better option than the cloud!

linky? :D

Here you go Jim:- :)

http://www.seagate.com/www/en-gb/produc ... fAodzlR5mw

linky? :D

moving away slightly from the 'techno' speak which had me drowsing on my desk....(sorry guys) has anyone got any good apps they can recommend. I mean useful ones - not angry birds and fit or fugly! It always peed me off that I couldn't choose an alarm tone from my music library as for years on previous phones I've always woken up to the same tune. I've now installed a 69p app called sleep cycle that lets me use any of my music so that's me easily pleased and happy again! :)

I have a free program that allows me to make my own custom ringtones and import them into iTunes.

When synced to my phone, they show up under "Custom" in the ringtone settings.

Fair enough it only allows me to make 30 sec tones, but who really listens to more than 10 secs really?

You don't need an app to install ringtones.

1. Go here - http://audiko.net/

2. Choose a ringtone (you can listen to them first which I would recommend as some are complete pants!

3. Download the iPhone version of the ringtone to your pc

4. Click on the ringtone on your pc and it will open in iTunes

5. Sync your phone and your ringtone will be there for all to hear B) You can set them as ringtone, text tones or alarm tones whatever you like :thumbs: