Hi all, from soon to be 350Z Owner!

ds2000

Hi folks!

I've posted a few times but thought I'd do an official hello. I'm Dave, currently living in Reading, I'm 29 years old and blah blah blah, usual stuff, football, cars, etc :)

Currently I am selling my 2006 Civic CDTI as I will no longer be doing 1800 miles /month.... so its 350Z time! I've had some lovely motors in the past, S2000, RX-8, RX-7, Supra TT and several Preludes so cannot wait to get back into a good petrol motor!

Ideally I want a nice gunmetal, ginger or blue GT and am on the lookout, if I can land one with a Nismo kit then I'll be even happier! If anyone can help me shift the civic a little quicker or knows of anyone looking for a great, cheap to run commuter then she's advertised here: http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/3254680.htm (Apologies to the mods if this link isn't allowed)

Anyway, that's me and I'll hopefully meet up with a few members over the coming months! :D

Dave

Welcome mate. My brother was thinking of getting a civic for his wife. And I happen to have an azure GT up for sale. They might be looking to sell her car first but if not and ur interested in mine there might be a deal to be done?

Thanks, seems there are plenty out there at the minute... some lovely examples too!

LRF4N - thanks again, same to your side in their Civic search, lovely motors in fairness for munching up miles, just a little boring and then there is the infamous diesel noise as well, can't wait to start that V6 up!