ferrari 458 spider. YES PLEASE

sparky370z

yup i agree, tin/drop top looks sweet!!

best looking fezza for a good while. cant beat the F40 tho :cloud9:

I had the privilege of standing on the very side of a race track when I worked at Rockingham Racetrack and watching an F40 being screamed around the track. The sound was incredible. One of my favorite all time ferraris.

yup i agree, tin/drop top looks sweet!!

best looking fezza for a good while. cant beat the F40 tho :cloud9:

I had the privilege of standing on the very side of a race track when I worked at Rockingham Racetrack and watching an F40 being screamed around the track. The sound was incredible. One of my favorite all time ferraris.

i was very lucky to be at beaulieu, and no other than Nick Mason took me out in his F40. it was absolutely freaking amazing.

a pic of me and my nephew in the car with a massive grin on my face like i had won the lottery.

spotted in Glasgow, parked next to me but moved the car for photos

304028_10150836931100313_613080312_20545577_601439137_n.jpg

304028_10150836931075313_613080312_20545576_1497200951_n.jpg

I really struggle to understand how anybody on this form can prevent their jaw from hitting the floor and drooling at the sight of this car. The 458 is pretty much a 350z where every single detail is perfected. If you look at the overall lines & shape, the broad idea is actually pretty similar.

It's the Bad Boi-esque front bonnet that I don't get on with. I know it's there for aerodynamics, but it looks like those horrible chav Saxos et al that pull the bonnet down over the front lights. Also that pic above has the most grotesque wheels seen on a Ferrari since the 348 originals: They're just too skinny.