Repairing my 1st 350z!

Tommo

Hi! Im about to become the proud owner of an 05 350z GT with only 17'000 miles. Just one problem first though, the car is accident damaged! Im fortunate that I work at a car salvage and breakers and this particular car has sat for sale for 2 years with no one buying it (mainly as spares are very expensive) so i decided to take up the challenge! It has heavy front end damage and i'm in the process of repairing it at the moment, having just fitted new airbags and seatbelts. I hope to have pics up soon and keep everyone updated on how its going. Keep up the great work on a brilliant site!! Tommo

Sounds like a good project, and i would take the opportunity to mod the car at the same time.. with different bumpers and paint etc...

I used to repair accident damaged cars myself, back in the day when you could make a few quid out of it. But then it seemed the price of a damaged car rocketed up, so by the time you factored in the cost of parts you were better off buying a non damaged one!

Good luck!

Thanks everyone! yeah the car has been declared a cat-c but this doesnt bother me too much as i plan to keep it for a long time. I'm still on the hunt for headlights and an air filter box though if anyone has something tucked away in their garage lol. I wasnt going to put it on the road before winter but i can guarantee if its ready I wont can resist haha!