It's only a 350z....

kevlo

Hi guys and girls, thought i would rant on here cos i feel like ripping someones head off. I've had a really good couple of days. treated the zed to a new exhaust and full service. spent about 4 hours cleaning him with snow foam, cleaned and hoovered all the inside and polishing the exhaust etc. just finishing up blacking the tyres etc. and one of my chavvy neighbours shouts out the window "its only a 350z..."

i dont know why but its really annoyed me, i know its only jealousy but there was no need for it. i was minding my own business not causing any harm to anyone. I wouldnt mind but there family has a clapped out kia picanto or something equally shite!

rant over! :rant::rant::boxing:

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So this is someone who lives right next to you, and he says that, christ what an utter ****. Sorry but no two ways about it. Get a sticker that says in big letters YES ITS A 350Z WHAT PIECE OF 5HIT DO YOU DRIVE and whack it across his house.

So this is someone who lives right next to you, and he says that, christ what an utter ****. Sorry but no two ways about it. Get a sticker that says in big letters YES ITS A 350Z WHAT PIECE OF 5HIT DO YOU DRIVE and whack it across his house.

i know i think thats what wound me up, it wouldnt be so bad if it was just some chav walking past

And there's your answer I suspect :surrender:

"I wouldnt mind but there family has a clapped out kia picanto or something equally shite!"

Ignore the tw@t, they're the type that usually respond by doing something stupid :thumbdown:

Tell you what. Be nice and polite and offer him a ride and go to your favourite bit of road........ but put a seat protector on first :teeth:

Then see if opens his mouth again ;)

lol, another cracking idea. this forum is so creative :teeth:

Tell you what. Be nice and polite and offer him a ride and go to your favourite bit of road........ but put a seat protector on first :teeth:

Then see if opens his mouth again ;)

I did that with the 'it's a hairdressers car' people when I first got the Zed! :lol::lol:

:scare:

What car does he drive?

I don't get that problem because my next door neighbour has a ...........................350z :surrender::lol:

Hell you must get through some spotted cards. :lol:

:lol::lol: I know...but he still hasn't joined the club :dry: To be fair, I don't think he gets alot of time for car clubs as he spends most of his time dropping 'presents' for Gadaffi. ;)

:lol:

er...hate to spoil the party but:

he's right, it's only a 350Z. :shrug:

Cheap bit of Jap pig iron with a shoddy interior, dodgy paint, rubbish stock noise and too heavy.

We love 'em but it's only a 350Z.

Agreed, but would you feel the need to tell someone that, when they obviously love it? He's obviously a knob.

Cheap bit of Jap pig iron with a shoddy interior, dodgy paint, rubbish stock noise and too heavy.

Nail on the head. It's a great car, but it IS only a 350Z at the end of the day. It tries to be more special than it is really... but still it's your pride and joy so he's still a **** for insulting it. We all KNOW it's just a cheap japanese imitation of a proper luxury GT/sports car, but that doesn't mean people need to slag it off to your face.

Surprising that he said it though. Usually people are pretty impressed by my Z and think it's a lot better than I do, and think it's a lot better than it really is! It's only Porsche drivers who talk down to it haha.

I dont think thats really fair. i can look out my window now and see at least 20 cars parked or on the passing road. I would say that i could do that at any time and safely say that my car is better than 90% of the cars out there. I dont mean that in a snobby way but most people cant afford to buy a 350z let alone run one.

I'm proud of my car and wouldnt swap it for many cars that are worth twice as much.

having said all that i still spend 4 hours washing my company car which isnt even mine. i cant remember who said it but i think its because most people are stupid and just send them through the local brillo pad car wash machines.