DoorShuts and Inside Petrol Cap

Karlp

i like to lick mine clean, :lol:

but if i fancy a change, i just tend to use what ever i used cloth wise on the wheels, and what evers left in the washing bucket. which at the moment is zymol; (all they had in halfrauds for an emergency wash,) but it smells amazing.

I tend to get in there with a Envy brush and then wipe with an MF cloth after a quick rinse off with a hose on low power :thumbs:

Same. Also if you do clean the door shuts and inside the petrol flap every week (only takes a few minutes), then it doesn't build up and become a nightmare to clean. :thumbs:

Snowfoam for the petrol cap.

Strange of a question as it is I know what he means.......you can't exactly open your door and go sloshing about with a bucket - I generaly give a quick wipedown with the drying cloth :blush:

Strange of a question as it is I know what he means.......you can't exactly open your door and go sloshing about with a bucket - I generaly give a quick wipedown with the drying cloth :blush:

I know what you mean, rinsing it with a hose is a nightmare usually but I have a gun attachment that you can adjust power with. Means it just trickles out so the interior doesnt get splashed :thumbs:

hozelock-jet-gun-starter-set.jpg