Aah ruddy nora

coldel

Well...numerous interviews later and:

- have two on the back-burner, not recruiting for a month or two but keen to take my application forwards in Sept/Oct

- one who said no

- one who is really keen and am going for second interview/presentation but I am not so sure on the company itself

- one who was just an utterly shocking interviewer who I walked out of after 35 minutes

- and one more interview tomorrow for a job that is way above my current experience but an absolutely amazing role, would do it for half the money, telephone interview 2pm Friday

I have to say, feel knackered, it really does take it out of you going for these interview that last up to three hours and repeating the same stuff over and over again...fortunately on garden leave now paid till end of November so time to take it easy :thumbs:

Was wondering how things were buddy, sounds promising, everything crossed for you :thumbs::thumbs:

Well...numerous interviews later and:

- have two on the back-burner, not recruiting for a month or two but keen to take my application forwards in Sept/Oct

- one who said no

- one who is really keen and am going for second interview/presentation but I am not so sure on the company itself

- one who was just an utterly shocking interviewer who I walked out of after 35 minutes

- and one more interview tomorrow for a job that is way above my current experience but an absolutely amazing role, would do it for half the money, telephone interview 2pm Friday

I have to say, feel knackered, it really does take it out of you going for these interview that last up to three hours and repeating the same stuff over and over again...fortunately on garden leave now paid till end of November so time to take it easy :thumbs:

Cheers guys. As it happens just now my wife got a call about freelancing for a company 2/3 days a week for a few months - should really help out financially for a while.

Now out in our new place in Windsor as well, kind of like being on holiday :thumbs: Easy drive from here to Grasshopper et al!

Been offered a job :yahoo:

Can start anytime I like, so could overlap it by up to two months with the notice period at my current job and get double pay for a couple of months :thumbs:

Just busy chasing up a couple of other roles which I am in a strong position for just to see where I am with them (one of them is a great role and a huge salary) before taking this one further but generally all is looking good.

So, double salary, I reckon the Zed will get some nice upgrades in the coming months ;)

Can start anytime I like, so could overlap it by up to two months with the notice period at my current job and get double pay for a couple of months :thumbs:

Just busy chasing up a couple of other roles which I am in a strong position for just to see where I am with them (one of them is a great role and a huge salary) before taking this one further but generally all is looking good.

So, double salary, I reckon the Zed will get some nice upgrades in the coming months ;)

Good news

:clap:

Top man Col, really pleased for you mate :thumbs::thumbs: