Irfan's infamous roof spoiler **AUCTION**

LRF4N

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But does a roof spoiler actually produce any real extra downforce - or is it just a pretty wee flap?

it will have some effect,

for instance the increase in drag will make your MPG worse, :lol:

on a serious note it will have some affect, but enough to make a aerodynamic difference to lap times i doubt it. but it looks pretty :thumbs::lol:

I'll take it :) come-on help the Asian out just make sure David chan doesnt see this thread, on the other hand I'll be interested in tarmacs group buy for 125 :p

No ethnic alliances please! :lol:

I think you might be good for this mate as I shouldn't be forking out how much is being asked for it as it will need painting and fitting too. I didn't realise they cost so much! Might go for the £125 carbon effort if Tarmac comes good with that little bad boy! B)

Ok Craig has pulled out for now and Neil has more plans for his. So I'm now taking bids on the spoiler. £10 delivery or if like leo u live local u can pick it up.

Let the bidding commence! :lol:

most chinese restraunts and take aways tend to use halal meat because its supposedly easier to get at cheaper bulk prices. lol, damm your chicken satay come to my shop in eastkilbride and ill get you one free of charge but youll have to pay for rice lol!!!