fault codes p1122 and p1126

ryzf

Hi

I am hoping that somebody can help me with the above fault codes and offer any suggestions on how to fix this?

There is currently no throttle reponse and at full throttle its only runnig at 1500rpms, the following lights are also on EML, TSC and slip.

The car is not in snow mode.

Regards

There's a list of codes somewhere on the site, but I can't find it at the moment.

PM them to EH 370 - he's a Nissan Dealership principle and will be able to tell you what the codes mean if no-one else offers an answer in the mean time.

thanks for your help

and just to let you know I had already searched for the codes and know what they mean I just wondered if anybody had experienced this and what they did to fix the problem. :D

Firstly try the resets as already suggested :thumbs:

Failing that have a close look at the throttle control actuator connections.

Then check out the throttle control motor relay.

If the relay is okay then try a new throttle control actuator.

Then do your resets again.

Another good idea is to tweak the connectors on the throttle body , these seem to become loose and then make a bad connection twisting the male part will provide a better connection.

then reset the ECU ( disconnecting the Battery will also do the same thing as an ECU reset)

There's a list of codes somewhere on the site, but I can't find it at the moment.

PM them to EH 370 - he's a Nissan Dealership principle and will be able to tell you what the codes mean if no-one else offers an answer in the mean time.

link already posted earlier

I know, I posted again just after the original to say that I clearly hadn't looked hard enough ;)

I know, I posted again just after the original to say that I clearly hadn't looked hard enough ;)

and it appears I also am guilty :lol: