Were Off.........................

DoogyRev

The decision has been made to bugger off to Vancouver..... one way B)

flag.gif

As a family we have been discussing it for a while, Mrs DoogyRev has family over there, so instead of discussing it we are going to do it instead....... very excited :yahoo:

Not planning to actually go until the youngest has completed his GCSE's next year.... so I will be here for a little while longer. :clap:

Unfortunately that means my beloved Zed will have to go :surrender:

spacers_20-25-02.JPG

........ but will be looking to get another Zed once out there :cloud9: . I am however under strict instructions to get the Mrs something first :p ...............

Dodge-Ram_ad.jpg

Anyhow, just thought I would share the news :yahoo:

Very best of luck, been there done that, got my permanent residency and now back home driving Honda Type S & a Zed. Vancouver is my favourite place in the world and it took some time to get there but just didn't work out for us. Hope your story is different. :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

Thanks Everyone for all your good wishes :clap:

You can be rest asured that I wont be giving up my favourite forum :#1: ....... all be it from afar..... I hope the string reaches that far :lol:

I will keep you all posted on progress :thumbs:

You can be rest asured that I wont be giving up my favourite forum :#1: ....... all be it from afar..... I hope the string reaches that far :lol:

Reaches Kiwiland, so you might just get your forum requirements ok. :p:thumbs:

Congratulations too. :thumbs: