What will the final number be? on TT APS

andlid

Just a guessing game but if I have say a 350Z with built motor APS TT kit (garrett ball bearing t's) with boost @ 8psi delivering 270WHP @ 4000RPM what will this baby do at 7200RPM with 10PSI / 12PSI respectively :evil: ?

This is me dreaming btw ;)

:teeth:

:evil:

I had to put up with it & jokes about sinking ships :p

Id say 520ish :)

Does this mean they've finally started? :scare:

True about the joking part :blush:

Yep finally basemap sorted, mid-range sorted, problem with crappy ignition coils but two almost landed so hoping to see some final figures end of the week. Need more boost control now, seems to fart out low boost at the moment :dry:

$hit the bed :scare:

Just out of curiosity do you have any idea of insurance price?

Insurance will be a nice surprise :boat:

348WHP - Only because its less than me :p

475 + would be my guess :thumbs:

348, how lame :evil:

Looking at what djtimo got out of his build I'd be suprised if mine goes over his numbers...mine will be done on 95 octane too think dj's is on 99 octane, a few differences between our builds on particular the fueling side and exhaust (his beefier), I do have a different plenum and aem pullies and controlling it with the haltech and boost solenoid... will be interesting to see, either way anything over 400whp will be fun :drive1

You do realise you live in Ireland don't you Anders? Are you planning on insuring yourself as a 74 year old , female vicar with 40 years no claims?

I think I better thread title will be - how much will Anders insurance be?

My guess £5k :snack:

You do realise you live in Ireland don't you Anders? Are you planning on insuring yourself as a 74 year old , female vicar with 40 years no claims?

I think I better thread title will be - how much will Anders insurance be?

My guess £5k :snack:

LOL

If insurance go poo then it'll be a full tracktoy :thumbs:

I wont make a guess! lol.. :p

Andy, Im sure if you can get to 12+ PSI then 460+ whp is well on the cards! Wait untill you pick the car up and feel what 450+ whp and a $hit load of torque feels like and your gonna **** your pants! :lol::lol: 3rd and 4th gear are awesome mate, I took my GF's brother out (the one who drives a C5 Vette) and his face was so funny! Its fast to 100mph but most cars are quick to 100mph ish, the zed will just plow on to 150mph really quickly! It feels like the stock zed at 90mph at 150mph its still pulling that strong! hahahaha....

fingers crossed dude!

Ps my insurance with adrian flux fully declared mods (agreed value on the car + like for like mod replacement or cash If you cant get them anymore) is wait for it.............£728 a year with breakdown cover and key cover!!! And Im still only a kid! :blush:

I wont make a guess! lol.. :p

Andy, Im sure if you can get to 12+ PSI then 460+ whp is well on the cards! Wait untill you pick the car up and feel what 450+ whp and a $hit load of torque feels like and your gonna **** your pants! :lol::lol: 3rd and 4th gear are awesome mate, I took my GF's brother out (the one who drives a C5 Vette) and his face was so funny! Its fast to 100mph but most cars are quick to 100mph ish, the zed will just plow on to 150mph really quickly! It feels like the stock zed at 90mph at 150mph its still pulling that strong! hahahaha....

fingers crossed dude!

:scare: lol we'll see how we fair. Need to get mysef a cam too ;)

(and big tires)

Ps my insurance with adrian flux fully declared mods (agreed value on the car + like for like mod replacement or cash If you cant get them anymore) is wait for it.............£728 a year with breakdown cover and key cover!!! And Im still only a kid! :blush:

:lol: wont be that lucky over here I'd say, though someone stated that I should give them a call even though in Ireland, also foreign national might actually help, not sure how. :teeth:

• 1 month later...
aha nice, how wide are they, it says R13? :lol:

I have a set of 295 30 18 in the garage, but I think you should go for that wide look with the 315, or wider, whatever will fit under the arch? :)

not them but a set of hanks for the rays' :blush: would love a good set of rubbers in the 300+ width, it's going to be how carefull I can apply power...smoooooothly squish those ponies out without wheelspin... unless it's a driftday outing :lol: