What will the final number be? on TT APS

andlid

Hi i have had my ZED now for 5 months and i absolutely love it, the only car i have found that gets any where near the owner experience of the Supra i owned. Mine is a APS twin turbo set up with full cosworth internals running 0.9 bar of boost and 460/460 acceleration and mid range torque is absolutely staggering .

Hi i have had my ZED now for 5 months and i absolutely love it, the only car i have found that gets any where near the owner experience of the Supra i owned. Mine is a APS twin turbo set up with full cosworth internals running 0.9 bar of boost and 460/460 acceleration and mid range torque is absolutely staggering .

Be good to see a build thread in the Members Projects section :thumbs:

would indeed be nice to see the build thread! :D Is that with the APS EMS or aftermarket one? Is that whp or fly hp? Would be interesting to see what you have done with yours that I've done different and why if you're seeing flyhp you got lower then me :teeth: What rad are you using and oil cooler setup etc? Take it out on the track at all ? I find that mine is best left down on track, hurting to feather the trottle on the motorway :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Hi i would like to do a build thread but i didnt actually build it myself i bought it like that with the work allready carried out but i can tell you its got a Koyo race rad and Greddy oil cooler kit It has The APS 3 inch exhaust, tallboy inlet plenum, APS deep sump, APS strut brace, Tein super street suspension, 3 defi gauges in the place of the OEM ones Turbo pressure,oil pressure and oil temperature. Cosworth pistons, cosy conrods, bearings and valves. and lots of other APS stuff. Now im on leave i will get some pics up and a decent spec list.

Ps recent dyno its running 486 bhp with 460 torque at 0.8 bar boost. The work was carried out at 600 miles i bought the car at 12K and it has now covered 17K and has been fault free with the exception of a failed RAD cap which was replaced for £11.50

You'll need some seriously wide tyres in the back to handle all that power..... 315 maybe ;)B)

Why on earth would you go that wide? :wacko:

What you do need though Anders is some decent BRAKES now ;):lol:

+1

Alex runs over 600rwhp through 245's????

Where did you get this info from? Is it just made up ? Even gt race cars don't use wheels that wide. :wacko:

Hi i have tried to post pics of my ZED but i just cant work out how you do it this site just seems to be impossibly complicated compared to other boards !

Any help would be appreciated

chris

PM'd with instructions.

No more comments about how to post pics please, lets keep Anders build on topic.

Hi i have tried to post pics of my ZED but i just cant work out how you do it this site just seems to be impossibly complicated compared to other boards !

Any help would be appreciated

chris

PM'd with instructions.

No more comments about how to post pics please, lets keep Anders build on topic.

cheers guys for the help