New (Very Excited) Member

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:D really happy. Managed to pick it up without letting it slip at work, had to leave early cos I was too excited to do any work

One thing that's quite annoying though, the car needed a tyre for the mot and they've stuck a pirelli P Zero on there, so it's got mis matched rears.

:D really happy. Managed to pick it up without letting it slip at work, had to leave early cos I was too excited to do any work

One thing that's quite annoying though, the car needed a tyre for the mot and they've stuck a pirelli P Zero on there, so it's got mis matched rears.

Haha, well done, so you'll arrive at work on Friday in a new car. That should set the cat amongst the pigeons. :thumbs:

Surely, said dealer (presuming) that it should at least come with two matching tyres front and back. You're asking for a world of trouble with mismatched on an axle.

Glad you got it ok, and those threads will provide loads of info on tyres. There are differeing opinions on tyres, personally if it was me, I'd be going back to the dealer and get them to change it for matching tyre.

Glad you got it ok, and those threads will provide loads of info on tyres. There are differing opinions on tyres, personally if it was me, I'd be going back to the dealer and get them to change it for matching tyre.

He's talking about one tyre only, if I'm interpreting it correctly, so has 3 different types of tyres on, so in that scenario, never a good thing.

v

the car needed a tyre for the mot and they've stuck a pirelli P Zero on there, so it's got mis matched rears.

Glad you got it ok, and those threads will provide loads of info on tyres. There are differing opinions on tyres, personally if it was me, I'd be going back to the dealer and get them to change it for matching tyre.

He's talking about one tyre only, if I'm interpreting it correctly, so has 3 different types of tyres on, so in that scenario, never a good thing.

v

the car needed a tyre for the mot and they've stuck a pirelli P Zero on there, so it's got mis matched rears.

Ah I see, not good at all (only in my opinion of course)

• 11 months later...

welcome and the funky feeling the zed gives you doesnt seem to go away. had mine for almost two months now. still feel am in a car that ive stolen, also makes my driveway look a thing of beauty. love my car so much just had a garage built to keep it in. love it