I want a 350z - Recommendations

Cheers,

So you dont think I could get down to 7000-maybe 7200 ? Looking for ammo to use when i speak to him, suggestions ?

Well am awaiting a reply from him.

Ive previously been on sky insurance, anyone 23 with a 350z similar, what you paying ? Bad news is I have 6 points :( From 2009 when I was a bit silly. I was trying to go back to the future.

hey mate, im 23 with a 5k crash in 2009. Im now 1k for 12 months living in a low crime area :thumbs:

Im 22, and ive just got my renewal through....I will be paying 853, that’s with 4 years no claims, no points, no accidents and ive been a member of the IAM for 4 years. Remember to add low risk drivers onto your policy, i.e. maybe your dad or mum, or even grandad/grandma :):lol:

I drove to Alton towers in my car the other day, took it fairly steady (60-70MPH) and got 37MPG.....this is just to give you an idea of the MPG you can get....They are such a fantastic car, you will never look back.

IMO the nearest you can get to a 911 without paying stupid money.

Good look on the hunt! I looked at six before I bought mine!

Hi,

Well have been in touch and am going to see it/maybe buy it in 3 weeks, its a bit far from me and will be driving up his direction to a wedding anway. Initial haggling has been sucessful.. buts its a secret :dots:

I got hold of some photos in high res. :

P1030387.jpg

Is there a scratch on the back of the side skirt ?

I did ask about it and he said: "The scratch as you refer to is not actually a scratch its like a perspex covering, protection I guess."

In general I really like the mods, not a single one I would remove. Fancy tinting the rear window and maybe a bigger spoiler, not sure :S

Hi and welcome :thumbs: Not sure if I have got my wires crossed but I dont think this is randomfrys anymore? I think he sold it about a year ago maybe less as he was buying a house! We did mail back and forth a bit as I tried to get the wheels but already had a buyer! Its a nice car (i used to follow him to work) but he did say where he had it debadged the filler had sunk on the front bumper so keep an eye out for that! Goodluck

• 3 weeks later...

Yeh :)

IMG_1140.jpg

Its brilliant, loving life with torque.

Looking to get some things sorted out with it, some allready started in the tech section:

Rear axle knocking noise

Occasional front left bush knocking

Fuel gauge fluctuation

Weird engine noise when running cold and accelerating

None of the faults are particularly bad or annoying (part for fuel one) but I just want an efficient 350z

Modifications lined up

1. Carbon fiber front splitter

2. Gas strut hood

3. Wrap the roof black

4. Tint the windows

Looking good dude and congratulations, I hope you're enjoying it.

My exhaust has just turned up. I just need to wait for my mech mate to have a free slot and he'll bang it on there. That's as far as I'm going mods wise....for now. I quite fancy getting one of those nostrils though.