I want a 350z - Recommendations

Hi,

Im Jack, 23 (in 2 weeks), Currently studying engineering at Loughborough university. Done a placement working with HKS, best job of my life to date.

Currently got a Toyota Celica 140, looking to get a 350z! Wondering if you could give me advice, specifically about this car Ive got my eye on:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... 500wt_1156

Dont know why but I love the air duct and debadge and the alloys look brilliant. I think its a bit over priced hence why I wanted to talk about it on here.

LOL, I also looked at another one, got in contact to the seller about the aftermarket exhaust asking what it was. He didnt know, to which I said could he take a photo, reply: "I cant be arsed" ...does he want to sell his car..idiot

Anyway, thanks for the help in advance. I would say I have a 6-7k limit but looking to get a manual, gt wheels or aftermarkets.

Hi

Nice to get a welcome, rather a keen forum guy myself, always on celica-club.

Ive always wanted a supercharged celica gt after i got my 140. I managed to get hold of a 2nd hand greddy but its come to the point that now I can just about afford it.....I want a 350z instead.

Is the car overpriced ? Going to see it in 2 weeks. Nearer the time I will on here asking for all the things to look out for etc.

Ha, good spot.

Im a pretty good haggler (touch wood) but I dont know what sort of offer would be best ? price suggestion. Reason being I know its had some nice mods etc but comparing to autotrader pistonheads etc it just seems to be a bit high.

whats the max mileage of it ? know its how its been treated etc ...

Definitely not overpriced dude. If you think it's overpriced then look at the others, but it has had some tasteful mods and considering it has FSH, mileage is nothing to worry about. Many have reached well over 100K, and I think people in the USA have even quoted reaching over 200K.

Always worth a haggle though :thumbs:

Best of luck,

Welcome to the forum as well

Cheers for the link, bumper doesnt look like its been colour matched very well.

How long do my posts keep getting postponed because staff have got to approve ?

As Chris says, its just the first five. We have been having a few spam problems recently. :)

Cheers,

So you dont think I could get down to 7000-maybe 7200 ? Looking for ammo to use when i speak to him, suggestions ?

Well am awaiting a reply from him.

Ive previously been on sky insurance, anyone 23 with a 350z similar, what you paying ? Bad news is I have 6 points :( From 2009 when I was a bit silly. I was trying to go back to the future.

Haha, back to the future. Silly but this made me chuckle.

I'm not saying you couldn't get it for that price but I personally think it's worth what he's asking. All depends on his personal circumstances, it seems he sells it with a heavy heart so probably won't let you pull him down much, but he has had it up for sale for a while so he might be quite happy to haggle down to that price. Worth trying I think, at the worst he can say no, he won't kill you for asking (hopefully).

Take it for a drive and see what you think, if you think it's worth it you might not want to haggle too much.

i say the asking price is right, plus the mods that have been done are good ones, insurance will prob be a fair bit, im 27 but got the car at 26 with 90% no claims and its £650 ish, with no points. but the way everyones saying their policy has gone up i hate to think what it will be in 4 mnths, but buy then i hope ive sold it