Hi from NZ

Hi all

My Names Shaun, from little old New Zealand

Well im currently not a Z owner, but i am going to run a Z box behind my RB26 Holset powered S13. :wacko: Yes it is a bit of a mashed up nissan from all models. and will be a purpose built track car. with mostly so drift competitions in mind, but am wanting to do some normal track racing to see how hard i can push the set up with some minor tweaks with suspension set ups and tyres.

Guess my main reason to join was on gaining some information and access to some Z33 parts for the 6 speed to go behind my 26.

These are basically some picture of my build so far in the past 6 months from when i first got the car. yes i know its not a 350z, sorry.

SA501110.jpg

SA501095.jpg

after i cut out the guards and done the widebody rear end

SA501042.jpg

SA500968.jpg

SA500992.jpg

SA500998.jpg

Yes i am on there, a member refereed me to here for some knowledge and help.

there will be new wheels brought for it soon. those are just spare ones left around to keep it rolling. it will be fitted with 18x10 et+12 & 18x12 et0 anodized red Rota GTR-D with 30mm spacers on the front and 20mm on the rear.

yeah sure was BRONZEE.

thanks for all the comments guys. hopefully i can get this gearbox to work behind the rb26. motors going for rebuild soo, so its just a long block at the moment. just picked up another spare box in the weekend for $600NZD / £300

cheers for the welcomes guys.

HAHA yeah the bottle of beer, pity its still full... Thats just to show people from down here the size of the HX40, dont use a phone or pen to get a size scale. everyone knows beer bottle sizes. haha

Holset isn't a big name within the car scene here as Garrett's are the big thing. so i intend on using something other people think are only suited for bus and trucks, and showing them how hard all day long these can go! on E85 i think the HX40 will go well. i have a rb30 block waiting on the side if the 26 doesnt want to co-operate.

Good old Bronzees work I guess. ;)

Would I do a thing like that?! :p:lol:

Holset isn't a big name within the car scene here as Garrett's are the big thing. so i intend on using something other people think are only suited for bus and trucks, and showing them how hard all day long these can go! on E85 i think the HX40 will go well.

Wow, what an interesting choice of turbo. Given how hard a truck or bus has to work, all day every day! Watching with interest. :thumbs:

Wow, what an interesting choice of turbo. Given how hard a truck or bus has to work, all day every day! Watching with interest.

Yeah Bronzee she's a big bugger. Its a super model as well with the 7 bladed cnc'd billet compressor wheel and a steel straight cut exhaust wheel. and a nice tight bearing with no play in it at all. It came off a bus that blew its motor under warranty, so they replaced everything. basically brand new.

And yes these are built to go hard all day long, so im more worried about my motor than the turbo. looking at the compressor maps i dont think it'l run out of puff at all. :thumbs:

Thanks for all the welcomes guys.