Fabia vRS ad

Ebized

brand snobbery is alive and well!! ;):lol:

the fabia vRS is a great little car. very well built and cheap for the car you get at the end. i was looking at a fully loaded one with paint and leather for just over 20k. thought that pretty good. :thumbs:

i would have loved one TBH

the "flying penis" badge just doesn't cry out QUALITY....... :dry:

new-Skoda-logo.jpg

Flying penis!??!?!? Dude go to the doctors NOW! You have both an urgent and disturbing medical issue if thats what your steak and kidney dangler looks like!

I thought of a new strapline for Skoda ad's but I doubt they'd run with it

"Skoda - Because your too cheap to by a VW"

new-Skoda-logo.jpg

Flying penis!??!?!? Dude go to the doctors NOW! You have both an urgent and disturbing medical issue if thats what your steak and kidney dangler looks like!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

At the end of the day,........its still a Skoda :yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn: aaaaaaaa :yawn::yawn::yawn: aaaaaa

Haven't noticed VAG Skodas being that cheap really!

u do realise skodas are NOW basically VW polos/golfs etc under the skin and are better made than the picture u have posted :)

And 3 grand cheaper than the Polo GTi and just as well specced.....

and then I'm sure there ar those out there that might say the same about Nissan v Infiniti the other way round........like those who opt for a Cayman/TT/Z4 purely because of badge snobbery and pay a premium rather than have a 370 :shrug:(I'm not talking about enthusiasts here but those who have the money but have no understanding of what the cars are really like to drive/own)

I could NEVER be seen in a skoda.....No matter what, I would rather walk than have the shame of sitting in one of those. Sorry guys/gals, the

"flying penis" badge just doesn't cry out QUALITY....... :dry:

Car manufacture has moved on while you been worrying too much about that odd looking item you must have in your crotch :lol:

I hate that advert- nothing against skodas but u expect the meanest looking car ever designed and then u see a fabia with some styling mods that just look out of place. Biggest anticlimax ever lol

I had a 130LSE Skoda. It was my first company car. In a word it was crap. Absolutely crap. There was nothing good to say about it. It was as useful as a chocolate teapot. It was always going wrong. I vowed I would never drive another.

Then I discovered the Octavia. I ate my words and bought one. So far so good. :thumbs: